Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Is it possible to lose fights? During each fight, I can just attack repeatedly until I win without being hit once.
As far as I am aware it is impossible to lose fights during the demo unless you use the taunt move on the enemy, this is because the basic enemies during the demo are two weak to be a threat unless they have the stat boost they get from being taunted. Since you get greater rewards from beating the enemies while you are overconfident (gained from taunting foes) this is meant to create a risk/reward factor.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi !

I am very happy to share the first version of my brand new project: Cyberslayers.

Download here :

After the successful development of the Chronicles of Leridia, it is the Cyberpunk universe that is explored in this game.

The story :

2039, the giant sprawling city Zenon is in crisis because of tensions between humans and mutants over the exploitation of dark energy.

Cybercorp, a powerful organization is causing controversy by training mutant hunters with special methods.

Aline, just 18 years old, decides to leave the comfortable cocoon of the Alpha sector to immerse herself in a harder and more hostile world composed of the Beta, Gamma and Delta sectors.

Trained in martial arts and having passed her virtual police training with success, the brunette enters the city's police force as well as a Rookie Slayer at Cybercorp.

Her naive vision of the world is about to change forever...as is her destiny, out of the ordinary.

What kind of game is this?

Cyberslayers is an original mix of point and click with visual novel and rpg elements. You move your heroine on 3d renderings and perform actions with icons on the map.

Each action is taken into account for the evolution of the story and the heroine thanks to the PHANTASM system, a cybernetic software that unlocks various skills throughout the game.

It is therefore possible to choose abilities and thus unlock events through a skill tree containing six areas. This opens a lot of possibilities, as close to the lore as more naughty.

The features of the game, introduced in this version :

- An immersive introduction to the universe with a prologue of about 45mn playable time.

- The presentation of the first protagonists who will play an important role and Aline, our heroine.

- The introduction of gameplay with a system of Pentagrams and interactive skill trees. This is not a simple visual novel to follow, your choices will be important

- Cybernetic enhancements (Persuasion skill, superjump, slayer killing move...)

- Original corruption system by hacking your Heroine in specific part of her brain (Lust, Lewdness, Submission)

- An important work on history and immersion, both visual and auditory

- Over 270cgs

- 4 Animations

Please share your feedback about 0.1 !

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
This is honestly a great game. A lot of options. I think I have found everything from version 0.1.
I had to replay it and realised that you can see the other phantasms by "staying in the place a little longer!. Was a shame there was no outright sex scene unless I missed something. I do get some COL vibes and I like it. I think this is great foundation and hope the next update offers more content...coz I like this a lot...
Keep up the good work man! I think this has huge potential! For me, this is the best update to come out from any game in the last few months!

Reactions: Maelion

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Having just played through the prologue the game seems to be off to a solid start, normally I would criticize a first release which doesn't demonstrate the full breadth of gameplay but the initial demo/teaser version included things like combat so we already know how that will be implemented. The worldbuilding seems like a decent generic cyberpunk fare and sets up well for the game to come. The game in its current state doesn't have that much content but what is there shows a decent degree of choice and the narrative seems to notice past actions fairly well like referencing if you used submissive options with previous scenes during the set up of the phantasm system. A number of scenes and dialogue options are also a bit out of the way which incentivises exploring which plays into the new interactive set pieces well. While one can not expect much playtime in this version unless you want to play through repeatedly to see different variants of the scenes it does represent a solid foundation to build off of.

On another note I'm not sure if the demo is canon or not to the events of the game proper as in the new release at the end of the section it is mentioned that Kassiah has come back from a mission after having been raped by an A class threat but she was shown as her arrogant self in the demo which must of happened later in the timeline as Aline was already a member of the police force by that point while in this release we are ending just before her first day. Not sure if the demo is meant to be it's own self contained thing or not but I just happened to notice it.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Very good job on this first release Maelion , I can tell you put lot of effort trying to make your game more immersive and it shows ! Also thank's for the detailed posts each time you release an update, not a lot of devs bother to do that.

• Red Heart

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Definitely a good game start!
Though I wonder how the Kassiah will play out as it shows on the screens, but not currently in the game...

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
I am very impressed with this as a 0.1 release, it's got an awesome start. I hope the game ends up being as promising as the intro.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I enjoyed pretty much everything about this game bar the ludicrous torpedo tits (but I know the dev thinks he needs them, so I just laugh a bit and then play on). I like the mechanics and the story seems well-written. I'm also impressed that the dev has eliminated all of the boring bits of the RPGM engine. Definitely following this one, and may chip in if/when deliveries become consistent.

Reactions: nhactuicom

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
Am I missing something? I see people mentioning combat but after I leave the hotel the demo is over.

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes