shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Patreon. I'm super disappointed as a lower tier sub, should have just announced it to the higher tiers and not let us lower level people see it. So now to see it you have to wait until 0.42
That's a weird decision. It encourages people not to subscribe to your patron because the whole point of it is that you will get access to the updates. Unless 0.42 is almost done and is coming in very soon like in a week or two, than it makes sense.

Reactions: wildride69

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
That's a weird decision. It encourages people not to subscribe to your patron because the whole point of it is that you will get access to the updates. Unless 0.42 is almost done and is coming in very soon like in a week or two, than it makes sense.
Maelion himself recommended subscribing at the beginning of january and then canceling it before the end of the month so it's possible to enjoy the update paying as little as need be.

Lower tiers are more about image sets he makes rather than the game itself.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Maelion himself recommended subscribing at the beginning of january and then canceling it before the end of the month so it's possible to enjoy the update paying as little as need be.

Lower tiers are more about image sets he makes rather than the game itself.
In my opinion it's a bad move, People who give a consistent $10 (most popular level) get screwed while people who do a one time donation and spend $25 get it then quit that level. I cancel all my subs at the beginning of each year and reevaluate the benefits I received last year, and resub to the Patreon/subscribestar I like the most. If it was early access or more polls in that tier I wouldn't care, it just doesn't sit well with me but that's just me.

So I canceled and I'll wait until 0.42 to decide if I want to resub. Petty maybe, but it's my money and my choice who I give it to.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I'm sorry if you feel disappointed. I wanted to reward people supporting me with high tiers since I make a pause doing sets (taking too much time and energy, I want to focus on the games).
I realize people donating from a long time as 10/5/2$ won't get anything, it's not easy to find the right balance. Maybe I'll open for 10$ tier patrons with long support (over 100$) in february and 5$ in early march, I don't know. I'm open to ideas. This is not a greedy approach but I'm really thinking on how to share content with early access for people supporting me.
Anyway, I do my best to prepare a release in end of march for 0.4.2. This content will be included with everything else.

edit :Think this update as a little bonus in the project, not really an "update" as I'm used to make. Marak content was asked for a long time now but it was not planned to to it so deeply at first. Think of it as a reward for high tiers and I always said it was planned for those tiers from the beginning.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
I'm sorry if you feel disappointed. I wanted to reward people supporting me with high tiers since I make a pause doing sets (taking too much time and energy, I want to focus on the games).
I realize people donating from a long time as 10/5/2$ won't get anything, it's not easy to find the right balance. Maybe I'll open for 10$ tier patrons with long support (over 100$) in february and 5$ in early march, I don't know. I'm open to ideas. This is not a greedy approach but I'm really thinking on how to share content with early access for people supporting me.
Anyway, I do my best to prepare a release in end of march for 0.4.2. This content will be included with everything else.

edit :Think this update as a little bonus in the project, not really an "update" as I'm used to make. Marak content was asked for a long time now but it was not planned to to it so deeply at first. Think of it as a reward for high tiers and I always said it was planned for those tiers from the beginning.
You can't please everyone you do a lot more than some devs.

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
Can the nodes/barriers be activated/broken without spending points? The explaination of the Phantasm guy made it sound like that to me.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Can the nodes/barriers be activated/broken without spending points? The explaination of the Phantasm guy made it sound like that to me.
Barriers can be activated without spending points, as they themselves don't require points.

They require nodes to be unlocked by spending points before they, themselves can be unlocked.

MNJNJNKJN

Aug 28, 2021
not sure if the same game but when this came up was it a different protagonist? or am i thinking of a different game

MNJNJNKJN

Aug 28, 2021
anyopne has a save before the revenge on the cop guy but after the double rape with from the the rats missiosn?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How much fun is an audacity playthrough? I did a full deviant one.

Is audacity mainly about her being an audacious bitch and then having her lose from time to time? As without any losing I just wouldnt see any h scenes?

4.60 star(s) 68 Votes