Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Hi there,
The project continues to develop without incident. I'm going through the most delicate phase for the 0.3 with very demanding combat phases of coding and poses to set up.
I'm still learning visual effects, lighting and storytelling, I'm improving (I guess !).
I invite you to visit the discord where I share without paywall my feelings and some news about the development almost every day.
If everything goes well, the new version will arrive this summer, end of july/early august if unexpected.
Overall, the game is slowly taking shape in the good way imo.

View attachment 1253304
Good to see that not only their boobs defy gravity.

• Haha
Reactions: Maelion

loki1012

Oct 29, 2020
Hi there,
The project continues to develop without incident. I'm going through the most delicate phase for the 0.3 with very demanding combat phases of coding and poses to set up.
I'm still learning visual effects, lighting and storytelling, I'm improving (I guess !).
I invite you to visit the discord where I share without paywall my feelings and some news about the development almost every day.
If everything goes well, the new version will arrive this summer, end of july/early august if unexpected.

View attachment 1253304
Thank you for his good news. I am all heart(this expression French is "de tout coeur" but idon't know in English) with you and wish you good luck in this delicate phase. I was see for join you your Discord, although I'm not sure I'm very active :). Thank you again for your 2 great games and we look forward to hearing from you as well as of course playing the following cyber slayer ^^

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Hi there,

Hey, do you have any plans for a sort of home hub that you can modify? like a starting apartment or purchase another property later that you can upgrade to be able to save, TV/PC to play your replays and store/view your characters costumes and see her poses, and if you go a multiple quest route you can choose where to go from your home hub etc?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Release is confirmed for August and from what I can tell from discord etc it looks like a rather big update.
It won't be in terms of moving the story. This update is mostly about getting the daily loop stuff done. It'll add stuff for that content as well as some randomness to the day to day stuff and a few slayer missions, but otherwise it won't be much, or more accurately it probably won't feel like much

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
It won't be in terms of moving the story. This update is mostly about getting the daily loop stuff done. It'll add stuff for that content as well as some randomness to the day to day stuff and a few slayer missions, but otherwise it won't be much, or more accurately it probably won't feel like much
Hello there !
Not quite. There is a major step in the story with Aline doing her first mission as a slayer in duo with Kassiah, this phase is very detailed. There will be no slayer side missions but effectively a loop for the day with several things in place that can be expanded upon in a 0.3 series.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
CS banner hot.png
Hey there,

I am pleased to announce that after successful testing, Cyberslayers 0.3 is almost ready !

You will find below the corresponding dates for each tier.

I also invite you to discover a small "trailer" that I elaborated on my discord by joining it here :

As promised, Patrons with a loyalty of 100$ or more and active this month will be able to have the early access equivalent to the 25$.

Please send me a message the day of the release (NOT BEFORE or I might forget you) and message only on patreon.
I can't wait for you to discover this new version, it lays a solid foundation for the future and has a lot of content !

release25.jpg
25$ Patrons / 100$ all time patrons (active) = August 20th

release10.jpg
10$ patrons = August 27th

releasep.jpg
Public Release = August 30th

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
CS banner hot.png

I am very pleased to share with you the latest version of Cyberslayers in its 0.3 update :)

This version consolidates the bases laid in the previous versions and opens many possibilities.
Aline continues her integration into the police force and begins her first mission as a Slayer with Kassiah. The cybernetic corruption slowly starts to work as you activate her skills and choose her fate.
It is advisable to make several backups to explore all possibilities.
Unlock Aline's traits by repeating actions during the day and at evening, take risks by putting yourself in dangerous situations and assume the consequences.
Explore the possibilities of tag combat with Kassiah, you can win, be defeated or give up...any action does not lead to a game over but will have a more or less direct influence on the story.
cybtp1.jpg

Here are some things to remember:
- More than 3h of content for the 0.3 (5h if you explore everything and unlock all the possibilities) that is to say about 6h of gameplay or more
- 2300 cg's in all
- 106 animations in all
- Opening of routes for : Raph / Fred / Charlotte / Alan (early) / Doctor Lucius
- Repeatable day/evening cycle
- Opening of the downtown map which will host activities soon
- Slayer fight in Tag (Aline/Kassiah) very detailed
- One sexy costume available (wip)

Altrouble.jpg

Sexy side:
- New scene in the police station, repeatable
- New scene in the subway evolving according to victory or defeat with consequences on the police plot
- New Slayer fight with victory, defeat, abandonment scenes with heavy consequences on main plot
- New scene in the train of the subway evolving (in progress)
- New scene between Trog and Kassiah
- New dialogues with Fred and scenes
- Random scenes near metro station (hotel)
- Scene with Tam

PORTAL.jpg

Any feedback/comment/criticism is very welcome as long as it is constructive !

Enjoy !

kasset00.jpg

rel01.jpg

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes