Shadinx2

Apr 19, 2020
Well I mean the developer has to offer at least some minimum incentive for each tier so it's understandable especially considering the quality of each update and the fact that the game is so good and updates aren't once in forever(looking at you defenestration). But I agree with you that the wait is rough. This game is just too good, it's on another level.

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
Are there any plans to increase the Core souls limit?
I am on the evil mind tier but the 5 day wait is rough
Treat them Cores like your personal beta testers. You'll get a more polished version and all you have to do to survive the wait is check into a hospital and request a five-day medically induced coma :).

matekun

May 4, 2017
Treat them Cores like your personal beta testers. You'll get a more polished version and all you have to do to survive the wait is check into a hospital and request a five-day medically induced coma :).
I'm just a Slayer tier,so evil minds are also my beta testers XD

Reactions: Kaldian

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
you guys know how often this game gets updated?
The dev just released a new version. His method of release is gated behind Patreon tiers, with public release about 2 weeks after top tier gets it first. So about another week and itll be out to public.

Reactions: RyRa²

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, I need your help. how Do I unlock the "Barrier of Indecency"? The requirements state unlocking The Sacred Heart of Deviance (Barrier of Deviance hacked in branch of Lust). I did unlock Barrier of Deviance, but Barrier of Indecency.

What am I missing?

Edit: I tried uploading some screenshots showing my Phantasm progress but I can't upload the images for some reason :(

matekun

May 4, 2017
Guys, I need your help. how Do I unlock the "Barrier of Indecency"? The requirements state unlocking The Sacred Heart of Deviance (Barrier of Deviance hacked in branch of Lust). I did unlock Barrier of Deviance, but Barrier of Indecency.

What am I missing?

Edit: I tried uploading some screenshots showing my Phantasm progress but I can't upload the images for some reason :(
I think I unlocked it in a previous gameplay,not sure.But the important thing is... I don't think it have any effect at this point in the game,will have some use when implemented in the future.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I think I unlocked it in a previous gameplay,not sure.But the important thing is... I don't think it have any effect at this point in the game,will have some use when implemented in the future.
I wanted to unlock Sexy Poses III and it's a requirement for it :/ Still havent found the way to unlock it lmao

matekun

May 4, 2017
I wanted to unlock Sexy Poses III and it's a requirement for it :/ Still havent found the way to unlock it lmao
Right now you can unlock all skills in the PHANTASM menu,but only a few are used in game,mostly the ones starting from the left.

Next version available this week is going to use more of them,and more will be added and used in future updates.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Right now you can unlock all skills in the PHANTASM menu,but only a few are used in game,mostly the ones starting from the left.

Next version available this week is going to use more of them,and more will be added and used in future updates.
I'm playing 0.3.1 :D Still havent figured out how to unlock the skill tho. I am still missing the "The Sacread Heart of Deviance" haha

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
I'm playing 0.3.1 :D Still havent figured out how to unlock the skill tho. I am still missing the "The Sacread Heart of Deviance" haha
I don't know if memory serves me well, but it might be one of the skills unlocked in the deviant tree.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
0.3.1A is coming soon lets hope more new stuff will be in there :)
(i mean for us non-patron/funds people :( )

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
CYBERSLAYERS_jaune.png

Dear Players of Cyberslayers,

It is now the time !
I am very happy to share with you the new version of Cyberslayers: Update 0.3.1.A
Link here:

This release continues to deepen the free mode experience with new encounters and locations as well as mechanics.
Feel free to check out the features in the folder included in the update as images.
If the main story doesn't advance (as it did in the 0.3 series), you will have the opportunity to learn more about the universe and some of the characters.

This 0.3.1A is also cleaning bugs reported in 0.3.1. (see changelog)

This update includes globally:

- A full day in free roam with the night phase unlocked and the possibility to visit the first Cybercorp locations
- Complete a solo mission and repeat it as a slayer with Aline
- New victory and defeat scenes in the solo slayer mission
- New places like the public bath, the repair shop, the city center in the evening
- New character: Sid and scenes planned with him
- Mini-game of Doctor Lucius to examine Aline
- New pentagrams and skills replacements like Revenge and Dominance to reinforce erotic scenes and the usefulness of these talents
- The enriched route with Fred and the Schoolgirl outfit
Obviously hundreds of images and dozens of new animations, a work in the detail and the immersive atmosphere always as thorough ... several hours of play in free mode.

The game has now : 2930 CGS + 180 Animations
Around : 7 hours of gameplay (more if you don't skip dialogues)

If you like my projects of Leridia and Cyberslayers, join to discuss, make your analysis and share it.
Finally, consider becoming a . Without the financial support that exists today, this would never have happened.
At this point, I think my projects are worth knowing.

Last but not least, enjoy playing the game.
Happy end of the year and take care of you and your family.

slayeraline.jpg

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes