RPGM - Cyberslayers [v0.4.2 Patch 2] [Maelion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tetsuno

[0.3a]
    Ok, so for now this may not be actually a 5* game, but knowing this developer and the current state of the project I'm sure as hell it will naturally evolve into one. Compared to Chronicles of Leridia, Maelion's another game, there is a huge leap in quality: scenes are animated (and very smoothly animated I might add), characters are more fleshed out,world is pretty original and the climate is simply amazing. Storywise it's pretty good, kinda generic cyberpunk cop story but with smut integrated so naturally that I cannot really complain. Mechanics are WAY less grindy, which however may ba a small minus, but more on this later. Neither this game nor CoL are within my kinks, as I am notparticularly fond of ugly bastards or rape but damn, the delivery makes it just too hot to ignore. So far there isn't really much content but the one there is is interesting. Fighting is fun, even if easy and simple to the point of almost trivial, renders are amazing and original, humour is nice and I have so many things I want to see more of. Especially I wonder how pregnancy will be handled as there is currently a stat concerning it. Also, the bad ends not being actual ends and just having consequences in the game world are awesome. Oh and the fact that you may miss stuff depending on the way you levelled up your character? Amazing. Rarely anyone includes this. But now for the worse parts: corruption is reaaaally quick. Both main characters are into ugly bastards from the get-go and you can start levelling up the submission and lust from the very beggining, which limits the grind to the minimum but at the same time feels a bit rushed. Of course, you can just not do this but the possibility is here and using it makes the characters feel a bit artificial. Aside from this however I don't really have much to complain about except for the fact that I can't wait for the next update. Another game from my favourite dev is here and I want all of it ASAP!
    tl;dr
    +Hot
    +Little grinding
    +Choices matter
    +CLIMATE
    -A bit too fast corruption
    -Is not finished and I want to play for hours
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Arinath

Cyberslayers is an ambitious cyber punk style game, with a evolved version of the corruption mechanics from the authors previous work, Chronicles of Leridia.
    As of current content, you are able to begin several paths, as well as have the ability to utilise skills that can open up further options for exploration of both the environments you encounter and the people. Even in its early state, the game has a fair bit of world building, ala CoL, and plenty of situations to find yourself in. Combat in the game is different from the standard rpg fare, but enjoyable none the less. This is obviously a game that a lot of time and care has gone into, and I'll be interested to see how future updates are handled.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

blackman6969

Loved his previous game Chronicles of Leria, but this one takes the cake, the art is on a whole other level. Has a detailed corruption and submission/arrogance system.

Can't wait for future updates. Good stuff.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

loshad

[V .2] Below, I've repurposed my "in thread" comment to serve as a review, after minor edits to the text.

I'd give this 4/5 stars - very ambitious scope, and the execution is mostly there.

First up - the level of responsiveness to player choices (big and small), the attention to detail and "edge cases" are all first-class. Several times I found myself wondering "hey, if I do this, will the game notice or acknowledge it?" - and almost always the answer was "yes!"

This is a limited sample - but if the author even comes close to delivering that level of reactivity and detail over the course of the entire game, it would be incredibly impressive.

Details below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5. 5.00 star(s)

FranklyIm

Best game out imo, ticks all the boxes for me (although some incest would be sweet).

Really good balance of dialogue and animations. enough dialogue to push the story along without going overboard.

huge step up from COL, the dev has really grown and improved. A+++ game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2717185

I really enjoy this game and I hope they add a lot more tags to it. I am the type of person who wants everything in a game and I know that's a ton and I mean tons of work but pregnancy and hucow stuff, as well as drug use/manipulation or just more variety in what's possible... I think, would draw in more people willing to support the game via Patreon. I found it on here but I may be willing to pay for it at some point. If I like a game I always pay for it and then contact them and offer my help. As long as the main bitch be bimboin it up im game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ThatFunkyMonki

First of all, graphics, the looks of this game are incredible, It s apparentely rpgm but trust me, I ve played a lot of crappy rpgm graphic games before, this one s got looks for days, UNBELIEVABLY short but so very worth it, definetely give it a try yall
  8. 5.00 star(s)

PeterSnayde

Very deep intro and detailed tutorial.
    Great combat system - pretty simple, and versatile.
    Very hot scenes and main characters!
    Great narrative and influence of skills on dialogues. Great location design.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BarbeChenue

Edited for v0.3.1: The game is still great. A++

Edited for v0.1: This game is going places! It's now on a short "watchlist" of games I expect greatness from.

Old review: I very rarely review games. I'm awful at writing walls of text paraphrasing the fact I found such a game more "fappable" than another. To keep it short and sweet: this is an interesting demo, and I want to see more. It's definitely on my Watch List, and it's not leaving anytime soon.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

deppenjaeger

i like it, graphics are nice, the characters looks pretty nice, although id really like the option to not have giant tits at the start.. maybe give the slayer/evil the choice to go big up to the points its leaking milk, or stay small but way more sensitive or something.. the gameplay reminds mne of his previous game without the rpg maker making it sometimes tedious.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Alicja Erberg

4 stars so that I could give 5 once the game starts being released on a serious note :)

I think the game draws heavily from later parts of CoL with the rape fantasy outfits by giving you an option to surrender if you become dominated. While I liked that part of the CoL,I think the concept should be improved to expand more the non-consent aspect of the sexual harassment and intercourse.

While Kassiah loses or surrenders, she is forced to make a blowjob or gets to be anally raped by the monster. What's missing here is - in my opinion - the humiliation aspect of the act (some ass to mouth maybe with Kassiah commenting in her mind on this disgusting act to collect dark semen?) and - perhaps - some negative consequences - e.g. if her anus is stretched by a huge monster dick, she should have a sore anus and get a fighting/movement penalty until she visits a clinic.

What's new compared to CoL are post-fight animations (I'm not a huge fan of these as these can't be stopped in RPGM and you have to watch a full sequence - perhaps make a option to turn them off) and the interface which makes it great to focus on a game and not on walking somewhere.
    I also assume it might be easier for Maelion to create new areas as a static bitmap might be easier to make than a whole map in RPGM.

Anyway, I ilke the premise but would like more of a innocent and very naive slayer that might be coerced into doing more and more lewd acts for the "greater good" (collecting dark semen) and is not that aware at first of her sexy looks.

Anyway, I like what I see so far but really would like more comments from the Kassiah about the sexual acts she is forced or likes to perform expanding on the humiliation.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Onyxdime

An amazing game by a solid developer.

I first played Chronicles of Leridia almost five years ago. It proved to be one of my favourite HRPGs of all time.

Having completed the demo of Cyberslayers I can attest that this is an improvement upon Leridia. The sex scenes are hot, the new character is hot, and I can only see things getting hotter.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

HolyMolly

First thoughts after playing the demo, will update as the game progress.

I really like what Maelion is aiming to do with this game, he is basically keeping what made CoL a great hentai game and imroved on everything that could be improved: the visuals are way more immersive, the navigation between places is much smoother (it's an actual poin and click rather than the usual RPGM clucky tedious navigation).
    Sure you can argue that the renders are still not amazing, but I rather have this and lot of content than some of the best renders and very low content.

Maelion was focused on delivering a huge amount of content with CoL and I think it's the right thing to do, if he can manange to keep the update and content flow similar to CoL with thes improved renders/animations/environnements that's just perfect to me.

There is also a whole new system similar to a RPG talent tree: you basically gain points by doing actions and you can spend them into specific skills making your character more lewd, stronger etc.

So yeah, this game seems super promising to me. Ngl I would prefer if Kassiah was the main focused cuz she is sexy as hell, but it's not even a big deal tbh.

Keep up the great work and good luck making this game !