FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) Why is this over 8gb for a 0.4.1 RPGM? I don't remember the last update being that big. Maybe it was just so long ago I can't remember lol
(2) Why is the Gofile 0.5 gb bigger than the rest of them, yet it's the fastest downloading (still slow AF at over an hour)?

moonruins

Dec 3, 2017
Does the game ever move on from the gross zombie fucking in the sewers? I ain't judging, and I want to like this game, but that really isn't my thing.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Does the game ever move on from the gross zombie fucking in the sewers? I ain't judging, and I want to like this game, but that really isn't my thing.
Ye, you will stop banging these burned-to-fucking-coal zombies with dog dicks but this is a game about hot bitches get raped by ugly bastards. So unless you liked Autumn Boulevard:
https://f95zone.to/threads/autumn-boulevard-final-discipleofvirginia.18844/
Then I would say this reaaaally isn't for you.

You do get to fuck some gym bros tho... they're of course ugly but are both muscular and fat at the same time.

Try playing as Kassiah later when you can switch to her in the Cybercorp, she has more vanilla scenes with perverted freaks hunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: moonruins

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
SO far only managed some main quest stuff from the new update and noodle guy. how to do photoshoot? stream screen still old news.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
(1) Why is this over 8gb for a 0.4.1 RPGM? I don't remember the last update being that big. Maybe it was just so long ago I can't remember lol
(2) Why is the Gofile 0.5 gb bigger than the rest of them, yet it's the fastest downloading (still slow AF at over an hour)?
(1) This game will easily become twice as big by the time it's done. The creator refuses to use placeholders, paperdolls, reusable backgrounds, etc. He opts instead to store hundreds many many thousands of handcrafted high-resolution pictures depicting every moment of every ingame scenes. Which is of course super wasteful and time-consuming.

Last edited:

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
i'm new to this game, how long for 1 update guys?
Used to be shorter, but the author did a lot of picture sets (available on other sites for free: ) so it was pretty much half a year as far as I remember, as the last update was with the side game The Cube during winter.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes