ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
Why the fuck...
Please don't upset the Maestro with such antics.
here's your pill:
put under the tongue replace the file with the one in the attached archive ... -> enter the bonds menu -> save the game.

Last edited:

Jul 2, 2020
Great game so far, Is there a list of content or a road map anywhere? I'm trying go for as much of a bad end as I can without the protags just giving in immediately. Yes I know it is incomplete, just want to get the most out of it for now.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
This seems to be one of the very few games with various runs with various choices and yet no walkthrough in 4 years of development. Interesting

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
This seems to be one of the very few games with various runs with various choices and yet no walkthrough in 4 years of development. Interesting
Since there are many branches (most of them "just" flavor, but still), some are entangled/branch back and things are still open to change - and I assume most of us like discovering things on our own -, no one's bothered with a walkthrough (afaik).

Just take a look at this part of a mind map Maelion posted a while ago:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though I wouldn't rule out, that some dedicated fan will actually create a walkthrough at some point. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BUsybat

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
question about Charlotte, I've done the subway thief job and got to spar with Charlotte, now bond is 2. How to get to bond 3? Any tips, thanks!

EDIT: got it, finish bloody rat II

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 75 Votes