HTML CyberX: New Generation [v0.04] [Fixers]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The game is an html based slave management game. With the money left for our main character you will open a brothel and manage it. So what makes this game different?

You can train your slaves with different characteristics. For example, you can train one slave as a whore and another slave as a pet. Also, with the upcoming updates, slaves that you can train as mistresses or mothers will be added. These will show you the Abdl and Femdom themes. I will also add male slaves that you can make Sissy or train for women. Please share with me the slave trainings you would like to see.

The imagined future has not turned out as expected. The life cycle has been digitized. Technology has changed life. Those who could not keep up with the change were lost in time...What about you! Will you be able to keep up?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: Fixers -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Other Games: First Change
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

10.png 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 12, 2020
you can train as mistresses or mothers
so there is pregnancy planned ? maybe put some planned tags in.
the good things like pregnancy, breeding, male domination, corruption, netori

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Just prostitutes? Is there possibility to have them trained as hitman in the future? Honey trap or not.

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
so there is pregnancy planned ? maybe put some planned tags in.
the good things like pregnancy, breeding, male domination, corruption, netori
Yes, these are among the things that are planned. pregnancy is a possible thing. I even have the idea of combining it with ABDL in some things.

Reactions: Big Horney Bull

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Awesome setting, but where is sex? Also, if there is a slavery, where training through tortutre, spanking?
As you can see, v0.02 is not even enough for you to understand this game! These will be added in the next updates...

Fantasyking9000

Apr 27, 2020
Question when you say you can train them as mother's do you mean pregnancy cuz if so that would be awesome and this will go on my keep an eye on list

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Question when you say you can train them as mother's do you mean pregnancy cuz if so that would be awesome and this will go on my keep an eye on list
I'm talking about impregnating one of our future slaves and selling her to people with a mommy fetish. Or combine it with an Abdl diaper fetish storyline.