old spider

Apr 14, 2018
has anyone got any tips on fixing text issues on wine? (text just not there, but can be clicked, also mouse capture is a mess, aaargh, I'm getting sick of not going anywhere trying to troubleshoot Linux)

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Save of mine, Gallery i missing 3 scenes, apart from that it is complete.

Put this in the "System" folder of the game and you should be good to go.

Couldn't be arsed to find the missing scenes in the Japanese Version, hopefully the save still works in this version.

EDIT:

Nevermind,Garu and me both posted our save at the same time. Ignore mine then :D

Suit

May 11, 2019
The game kinda sucks to be honest, and wasn't worth the download. The English is "okay", which is usually the case for DLSite English works, but the gameplay is awful and the scenes very lacking. It's not enjoyable as a game, or when used for the scenes either.

Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
No scene gallery? Seems like there's only an image gallery.
What you see in the Gallery is what you get "in Game" as well. No scenes per se, only the Images and Animations that are already in the Gallery.

inn

Jul 2, 2018
question :
why its not starting ? , when i click to run the game it open a black window but then it crash after a cuple of seconds if anyone has a fix or any tips on how to resolve this thx

Reactions: Boomer07

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"Ackchyually" users are dropping links to full versions in the request section threads fyi. a Demo thread in the release section is not mandatory to get a full version here.
You've been around for longer than me and you didn't know this ? You say you don't see a issue , yet the request thread was "magically" moved from Completed Game Requests back to game requests and also edited for update thread request. FIXED.
Let's forget the drama around the reputation system and how we ended up with a dailly limit..i wonder why and how that happened... /s Surely not because people were abusing it.
"Reserving" threads using demo versions is a pitiful practice and unfair towards the rest of the uploaders that make threads and upload full games.

But to use the logic of exposure... there are plenty of English titles on Dlsite with a downloadable demo that do not have a thread here.. what are you waiting for ? chop chop let the rain of full games begin /s Without the reputation system will you still do it tho ?

---
TheRequestor facepalm counts as +1 , the intent and effect are opposite in the event you didin't know... gratz m8
The irony of jumping the gun and speaking to soon , the OP/Uploader found the game themselves so how does that prove me wrong in any way ? They just redeemed themselves , the threads have not produced any results , nobody posted the full game because of extra exposure in release section.
That does not change a thing i said untill now , a solution to a created problem that coul'd have been avoided in the first place.
The problem on how the request was handled , treated as completed when was not even remotely close to be fullfiled ; reserving a thread just because without any real contribution/merit.
If you still think that i got "proven wrong" or shit you have cognitive problems , mind you that headache you have must be because you're malding that theres no MAC build for you :KEK: also thanks for another one of your daily rep quota. Much appreciated newbie also late welcome.

Nothing personal , gratz on finding the full game. Credits where is due so +1.
Next time if you can't fulfill a request skip it
I moved that request thread back - and edited it personally - so for that you are correct.
Untitle22222d.jpg
(From your initial post - I could not tell what you were angry about - the demo being posted - as I assumed - or that the request thread was closed? Simply mentioning that - would have saved... lots actually).

It should have not been moved to completed requests - and have mentioned that to Techstar - nicely - via a pm.
New uploaders - need to learn alot - before they become full member's - so look at as training - while trying their best.

But making a thread with a demo version - saves time for others (later on) - when or if a new or full version is found.
Has been like that for a very long time - and I can say this with certainty - as I have been posting games here since 2016 - so....maybe I just might actually know a thing or two about it.

New members as well as old - be it casual users, staff, mods, uploaders, retired staff, game compressors, etc - all volunteer their time and resources - simply because they want to help the community as a whole.

Being rude and sarcastic - never seems to work as well - as simply mentioning the possible error to the person via PM.

Hope you understand my feeling about this matter.

Cheers
Twistty

Jun 19, 2018
Yeah, I have to agree with other people in this thread.
Game has enticing presentation, to the point where I was about to buy it on DLSite when I first saw the thumbnails, but it turns out actually disappointing when you try out the actual game. Nothing remarkable.

Sep 28, 2018
Mech designs look kinda boring compared to a game that would be literally about mechs (ie: SRW, Gundam, Crisis Core, Mechassault, Ironsaga) but for an h-game, they aren't too bad.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's Pasture Soft... The only thing that came out from them so far is crap, so I didn't have any real expectations to begin with.

It's a shame really, the art style is nice and their monsters designs aren't bad. However, so far, the gameplay of anything they ever made has been bad, to say the least. Honestly, they might as well focus on making things that can be played one-handed, because engaging, this is not. And that "prostitution system"... I have never seen such nonsensical hot garbage in my entire life. Seriously. How the hell does any of it make any sense whatsoever...?

Oh well, probably gonna keep it for a while for the animations, and then dump it later during one of my HDD clean-up sprees.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Hey, this works remind me some game. And I was wondering if it got translated or not.

Forgot the title and a Circle though, but the artwork are same and it was recent game.
I remember correctly the playable characters are a one male knight and two female character with green long hair and the other one white short hair.

Anyone know the tittle?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Should I post a review of just the demo? Is it possible to update the score after the full version is updated? The demo is really short so...

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes