Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Not sure why this game is getting so much hate. Is it breaking the mold or is the greatest ever? No.

But it's just fine for a couple of hours. I personally think the CGs are pretty good and the sprite animations are fine compared to similar games I've seen.

There's basically no downside to dying (which you basically have to let happen outside of a couple of enemies), which is nice for these types of games. Some of the level repetition and backtracking is a little annoying, but the game is short enough that it didn't really bother me.

People talk about the game being clunky, but it's not like it's unplayable. I really didn't even think about it since I had no issue dealing with enemies in general. I don't know if people think beat 'em ups have ever been some pinnacle of gaming or something.

The prostitution mini-game is kinda pointless when missions give you so much money, but I like the extra scenes and I'm glad it's this instead of rng every time you do it or something.

Overall, I just wish there was a little more from the scenes (like something more with the cop and some variance to enemy scenes) and that the prostitution worked more into the game overall.

There are a few "scenes" that can be easily missed. They're nothing too special but I figure I'll add my save with every scene/cg filled in. Just add it to the system folder.

Reactions: Macgrig and TNTed

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
was the problem about the voices getting cut during the very h scenes themselves fixed?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Not sure what you mean, so... yes?

I never noticed anything wrong.
Their whole dialogue, aka what they should be saying, gets cut mid sentence.
Like if they're supposed to say leave me alone! they just say leave me
obviously in japanese

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah I'm never going to decry an H-game for being a boring, but functional game - if its job is to contextualize and deliver H-scenes and it does that without wasting my time or making me frustrated, then there's nothing wrong with it. That said, with this the animations themselves I found pretty boring and underdeveloped.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes