Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
EMERGENCY POST!!
I've discovered that the most likely cause for the issues with my phone is due to the battery swelling up. The screen separates more each day, meaning the situation is getting worse. I need the funds to replace the battery before the whole thing explodes!

Please donate to my Ko-Fi if you can, I need to get this fixed as soon as possible!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Manon_Legrand.png Glory_Seeker_Marisa.png
I'm still working through things in my personal life, so I'm not really feeling motivated to do anything...
But I'm still trying to slowly get stuff done...
So here's some sprites of Manon and Marisa from Street Fighter 6 that I made last night...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Two out of three issues with my phone have been fixed, and I can live with a cracked screen for the meantime...
However that means that I am even more broke than usual, so here's my Ko-Fi in case you want to help me out of this financial situation...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is EZGIF dead for anyone else or is my Wi-Fi connection just being stupid?
If it is dead, then can anyone offer me some other sites/programs that I can use instead?

Update: It's dead for everyone. Apparently the site needs to update their SSL certificate in order to work again?

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Juri Han TF.gif

I found another video reference that I thought would be useful for rotoscoping another titfuck scene.
I actually had some trouble deciding what character I wanted to use the scene for, I was stuck between Chun-Li and Juri, with crazy girl winning out in the end.

Feel free me to ask for a Chun-Li version if you want, truthfully the debate is still going on in my head...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm animating some Black Widow scenes right now, she's going to have her design from the Ultimate Avengers movie but with her color scheme from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes because this is my game and I do what I want!!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Avis Ride.gif

A new rotoscope animation has been completed, it's a ride scene with Str4ngehero 's OC Avis Wail

Feel free to suggest other characters that you want to see this animation used for

Reactions: Chinran

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Miss Dorothy Missionary.gif
I've finished a new rotoscope animation, it's a missionary scene of Miss Dorothy from Yu-Gi-Oh GX, my apologies if some things in the animation look off.

And I blame @ Hamperaunt on Twitter entirely for the creation of this animation!

A Melody from Pokemon variant will be made later~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hilda Missionary.gif
The dimensional quakes in Cycle have changed the multiverse in such a way that Hilda Boreas Greyrat was able to survive the Teleport Incident...
Her husband is still dead though, so we can have sex with her without feeling guilty~! XD

Last edited: