Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I recently learned that Gwenpool is both AroAce and has panic attacks when dealing with sexual situations, so she will not be getting any scenes in Cycle. And it appears that Viv Vision has been confirmed to be lesbian rather than bisexual, so she won't be getting scenes either.
I'm taking this as a positive as it means less work for me~

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
So I would say that the intro cut scenes are a bit confusing and could use some text to go with them to give a better idea of whats going on. I'll have more things in a bit.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
The blue teleportation circle in the MC's room is now inaccessible. It's over on the wall outside.
The tadpool character seems to be both on the 1st floor and the lobby staircase. In the latter he's just an obstacle you can't interact with though
Can't seem to find the side quests mentioned after saving the women in the alley
is there an explanation of the second stat on the relationships page I'm missing?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I would say that the intro cut scenes are a bit confusing and could use some text to go with them to give a better idea of whats going on. I'll have more things in a bit.
But I thought these cutscenes were everyone's favorite part of the game, everyone said so in the first ever Cycle release...

The blue teleportation circle in the MC's room is now inaccessible. It's over on the wall outside.
The teleportation pads are more there for me when I'm testing out new areas, and other players have had issues with the pad teleporting them to areas they can't escape from, so I moved it to remove the hassle.

The tadpool character seems to be both on the 1st floor and the lobby staircase. In the latter he's just an obstacle you can't interact with though
I noticed that issue after the fact, he's in the lobby for a future cutscene, however I forgot to put the trigger on his end of the coding. The cutscene will still play however.

Can't seem to find the side quests mentioned after saving the women in the alley
It's that you have access to the area next to Harley's apartment building with the four building. One is Shota Starbucks where you can do that little side-quest from the Urban Demons mod, the other is the roller derby, when you enter Xander will make a comment about wanting to see Harley play a match here again hinting/starting the quest line there.

is there an explanation of the second stat on the relationships page I'm missing?
It's just to let you see the heart levels of each female character. Currently no character scenes and storylines are based on that at the moment, however this will change in the future.
Remember that having access to the relationship stats was a very late addiction that I never thought I would be able to include on my own, but thankfully Hontor was able to add it.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
But I thought these cutscenes were everyone's favorite part of the game, everyone said so in the first ever Cycle release...
I recently started writing my own fic so my desire for detail is probably just tickling me. I was in the middle of writing when I was trying the build so its probably just that.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Diana Dildo Masturbation.gif

Here's a masturbation scene for Wonder Woman.
This is based off that SarahXLisa threesome scene that LoveUrban/BisonBison made a long time ago. You may remember that I used the Sarah portion of the original scene to make a ride scene for Power Girl.

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Black Canary Missionary.gif
Here's a missionary scene for Black Canary, this was made using the same video reference as Catwoman's missionary scene just with the opposite side traced over and flipped.
I actually lost the original files for this scene so I had to remake everything from scratch...
I actually had no idea what character to use for this scene, so I just defaulted to another one of Xander's "aunties" for it...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Please tell me what you want me to do/what you want to see from me. What characters do you want me to animate next? What characters should I make sprites of next?
I legitimately need some direction right now as I have very little motivation to do anything at the point...

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
and perhaps?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are other variants of them but take your pick of which version you like ;)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
and perhaps?
there are other variants of them but take your pick of which version you like ;)
I'm going with the cartoon designs for them in-game.
Now suggest me scenes for them, please and thank you.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
I'm going with the cartoon designs for them in-game.
Now suggest me scenes for them, please and thank you.
Hmmmmm...:unsure:
Triplicate Girl
collaborative fellatio
collaborative hot dogging
Phantom Girl
"stuck in wall"
cowgirl

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Hmmm. The grandma harley HJ still doesn't work.
I think the game really needs some kind of quest tracker. I got into it again today and I forgot what it was I was supposed to do. Thankfully I stumbled into the quest but still.
aside from all that though the game seems to work as intended!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hmmm. The grandma harley HJ still doesn't work.
The HJ scene is one of the several scenes that is still missing animations, I really need to make a list of them...

I think the game really needs some kind of quest tracker. I got into it again today and I forgot what it was I was supposed to do. Thankfully I stumbled into the quest but still.
What quest is causing you difficulty? I don't think I can implement a tracker but I could adjust the coding to make things more obvious.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
The HJ scene is one of the several scenes that is still missing animations, I really need to make a list of them...

What quest is causing you difficulty? I don't think I can implement a tracker but I could adjust the coding to make things more obvious.
It's just in general. If I don't remember what I'm supposed to be doing then it's hard to refind the path

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm about to act up and add Kale from Dragon Ball Super into Cycle
Just Kale, no Caulifla, fuck Caulifla