Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Anyone know any good and trustworthy YouTube to MP3 sites? I've got some song covers that I want to add to Cycle that I can't find for purchase

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I kinda want to take a break from working on Cycle, due to feeling unmotivated and due to my dominant arm being in pain for a few days now. So how about we do an Ask Me Anything about Cycle?
I've got my own questions for you too, like did you guys enjoy the latest release? Got any issues? Got anythings you would want to change?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Robot_Bar_Patrons.png

Some more robot sprites...
The characters are meant to be RoboCop from the first and second film, Rom the Space Knight, Bender from Futurama, Sonny from I Robot, Rosie The Maid from The Jetsons, specifically the DC Comics version, and Maria from Metropolis in color and black and white.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished recreating this music video in Cycle...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ember Missionary (Dragon).gif Sometimes I rotoscope scenes ahead of time with no idea as to what character to use them for until a several days later, this is an example of one such scene. Specifically this is a scene of DC's Ember based on her appearance in the DC Superhero Girls reboot.

Ember Missionary (Human).gif I also have a version of this scene with her human form. I decided to make an animation for her as I'm still in coding side-quests for Metropolis, one of which will be a recreation of her debut episode in the DC Superhero Girls reboot.

Ember McLain Missionary.gif And here's a version of the scene with Ember McLain from Danny Phantom (these way my weird hints weren't lies...)
I have no idea how I'm going to add this into Cycle, but at least it exists...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Carnov and Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I am still waiting for y'all to tell me your thoughts about the latest release of Cycle. Give me the good and the bad, please. Seriously, I need the motivation to continue working on the game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Rangiku Ride.gif
And now we have a ride scene animation for Rangiku...
My apologies for the delay on these animations, I'm working on several things at the moment so I can't provide my full attention on these scenes... And that is partially the reason why I went lazy on the coloring for this...

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've added a new Burn state to Cycle, it works similarly to the Poison state but with fire damage. Several fire based abilities/skills now have a chance to burn enemies and Medpacks can now heal burns.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
status effects are indeed important. Also the week has been fairly busy for me but I should be able to play the build sometime either tomorrow or Friday I think.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm going to try and work on sex scene dialogue today...
I've completed 24 sets of scene dialogue today. 16 sets were for scenes that are already completed, the other 8 were for scenes that I have planned. I may continued to write dialogue later, but first I must shower.

Also 4 sets of dialogue were done for projects other than Cycle.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
In order to make this missionary scene for Rangiku, I have to rotoscope and combine three different videos together to get things looking just the way I want them... I hope people are grateful for all this hard-work...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Rangiku Missionary.gif
I've finished Rangiku's missionary scene, I had to rotoscope and combine three different videos together to get things looking just the way I want them for this...
I hope all that effort was worth it in the end...