Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Good morning~! Alright, here is the latest update for Cycle! This release is a rather small scale update that focuses on/expands Metropolis, both making it a fully accessible area as well as giving it a completed main storyline. Several new characters are introduced, not just heroes that you can form relationships with, but also big name civilians and several new boss characters.
Unfortunately not every character, be it old or new, has a completed side-plotline. Some older characters such as Katana and All-Star have their stories expanded on, and new characters such as Brainy Barker and Ballora have essentially completed storylines, while everyone else got the short end of the stick. But fret not dear gamers, as with the last Cycle release, a smaller side-quest focused update will be released sometime soon!

But the new characters and storylines aren't the only changes to the game, several big script changes have been made as well! Thanks to the work of the wonderful Hontor, we now have a fully functioning pause menu system! Yes, we can finally do several things that a standard RPG can do such as change equipment, use items other of battle, we can even view the relationship stats of every main female character you meet in game! We also have Hontor's updated script-work for the Fan-Art gallery carried over from the Urban Demons mod, so there will be no issues with the gallery crashing the game in the future. And, thanks to some scripting knowledge that I gained from f95guest389, even more characters outside of the main cast are effected by the nude busts cheat!
There are so many changes to the game's script that you are going to need to start a new save... I repeat...
YOU NEED TO START A NEW SAVE!!

Ahem... If you want a full list of changes, then please read the change-log in the spoiler down below.
As always, I have included a spoiler of all the new scenes that are accessible during gameplay, this includes the 2 Metropolis related scenes that were accessible in normal gameplay in older releases via some minor cheating.
I also have a spoiler with a list of NEW scenes that are accessible, but that unfortunately don't have full animated scenes to accompany them...

And, as always, I've included a full save in this release for those that don't want to play through the story and simply wish to enjoy the sexy rewards~
If you do play through the game yourself, then expect roughly 5 and half to 7 hours of gameplay, depending on how much you cheat and how much you grind in battles.

You can download the update or

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT GOFILE LINKS ARE TEMPORARY!! WHEN IT GOES DOWN, TELL ME SO I CAN RE-UPLOAD IT!!

If you are wondering why the file size has decreased, it is because I used Cloud64's compressed version of the previous release, before it got deleted, as the basic for this update.

I hope you all enjoy the latest release of Cycle of Life and Sex~!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's my , in case you want to financially support my madness...

EDIT: Including a spoiler of some things that I have planned for the next side-quest update.

My dumbass did not realize that the GoFile link was set to private...
I assumed all GoFile uploads were set to public by default because my first upload was public by default...
The folder is now public.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The Robotic Feline Easter Egg easter egg scene has now been completed, the main animation was done by itsonlyme, with the cum frames done by me

I've provided a .RAR file of the frames so you can add it to Cycle, simply extract the folders from the .RAR file and move them into Cycle of Life and Sex\Graphics\Scenes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Work was hectic/a mess today and I had to stay in for an extra two and a half hours, so my apologies for being unable to post/make anything today.

On an unrelated note, being able to eat the Taco Bell Volcano menu again after all these years is filling me with so much nostalgia.

• Red Heart

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've added a new TV interaction with Mardakko, one that expands on the Power Rangers reference that I left in as her placeholder interaction~
It's just a hint at something that will happen once you visit Star City~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If all goes well, I will have 2 new Inko Midoriya animations out today...
If all doesn't go well, I'll probably at least have one out...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Inko Ride.gif

Here's my attempt at making a ride scene animation for Inko Midoriya...
I went lazy on the coloring for it since I'm in a hurry at the moment, I hope you all like it regardless...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Inko Doggy.gif

Now we have my attempt at making a doggy scene animation for Inko Midoriya...
As I was making this I thought it would end up looking bad, but it ended up looking better than I thought it would.
Again, sorry for going lazy on coloring this scene, and again, I hope you all like it.

• Red Heart

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Some of you guys may have noticed that I'm solely focusing on making animations, I have two reasons for this. The first is that I have a HUGE backlog of videos that I want to use to rotoscope for scenes that I really need to go through. Secondly, I'm waiting on more people to play through the latest release of Cycle and post their opinions on it before I start working on a future release.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Orchid Ride.gif

Here's a ride scene for Black Orchid, specifically the version from the Justice League Dark animated film.
I honestly had no intention of completing this animation today, I was just testing out color schemes for her at first and then I decided to just finish the whole thing.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I took a break from working on animations, and now I'm working on making dialogue for several scenes that have been animated but don't have dialogue...

Also, I totally didn't re-use/edit my dialogue for my Maria Rivera scenes for scenes of Rio Morales, I totally didn't do that~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lefty Bear Ride.gif

I've completed another rotoscope animation, this time it's the ride scene for Lefty Bear from Five Nights At Freddy's. This scene was much harder and took much longer to complete than I thought it would...

I've provided a .RAR file of the frames so you can add it to Cycle, simply extract the folders from the .RAR file and move them into Cycle of Life and Sex\Graphics\Scenes

• Red Heart

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Music_Meister.png
I made some sprites of Music Meister, some of you may already be aware as to why I made these~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My dumbass kept forgetting to do it, but I've done it now! I've added a new item called Smelling Salts to Cycle, using them revives a fallen party member with a small amount of HP. I've also added Smelling Salts to every story event where you receive Medpacks.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Silver Banshee Ride (Civilian).gif Here's a ride scene animation for Siobhan aka The Silver Banshee.
You can take this animation as a hint to what events that I'm currently coding in for Cycle~

Silver Banshee Ride (Hero).gif And here's a proper Silver Banshee version of the scene. Each of her scenes, sans her HJ scene, will have a civilian and hero version. The hero version is unlocked first, with her civilian version being viewed when you speak to her in the apartment she shares with Supergirl.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Viral Missionary.gif

I was looking through my backlog of scenes that I wanted to rotoscope and decided to finish this one. It was originally intended to be a scene for Berry from Frogger but decided to go against it because I didn't think it would work well since all nearly all of Berry's scenes had to be edited into scenes Venus De Milo from TMNT. As I was working on it I thought maybe I could use it for Katana, but had trouble changing the hands from the original source. So I literally went through my list of potential boss scenes until I found one that fit, that being Viral from TMNT.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
In order to get the nude cheat to work for characters with unique nude busts, example being the nude busts for Katana's superhero persona, I'm gonna need to rename A LOT of bust files. This will take awhile, hopefully I'll be able to complete this task after my shift at work today, if not I'll finish it tomorrow.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Meg Missionary.gif
Here's a missionary scene of Meg from the episode "What's That Gnoise?" of Mike Tyson Mysteries.
A recreation/adaptation of that episode has been fully coded in and tested out as a Tonya Mission for Cycle.
And yes, I did do all this simply because I think this bitch is hot!