Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And now all of Livewire's scenes are accessible during normal gameplay, as well as a post-boss fight sex scene with Nightfall~!

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Please explain what you mean by that... Like more NPCs or more quests or what?
A bit of both? Like just more going on? People in the background moving around or standing around. That kind of thing. Large parts of the maps just kinda feel a bit empty if you know what I mean. Though to be fair it probably helps with file size.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Do you guys want me to release the update today or are you willing to wait a few more days so I can finish coding a few more side quests?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A thunderstorm is happening outside and the power went out in the house, so I'll likely be unable to release the update today. In the meantime, I'll keep working on coding for Cycle until the battery for my laptop dies.

• Sad
Reactions: Grayking666

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bugster.png

"Infection~! Let's game~! Bad game~! Dead game~! What's your name~? The Bugsters~!"

(Just some enemy battle art, started as a lazy trance that became something new)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm gonna add another Livewire radio show event where she mentions Tank Girl
You are awesome if you understand why~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Why did I waste time making three more maps for the endgame area of Cycle...?

EDIT: To make up for the wasted time, I quickly coded in another patrol mission with Batgirl and Supergirl.
EDIT2: I edited some default RPG Maker maps for use as Mechanikat's space ship and now I'm going to finish up Brainy Barker's quest line.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So... I guess Ochaco is getting at least 1 scene in Cycle thanks to walk314

EDIT: The scene has dialogue and has been coded into the Test and Memory Rooms... So yeah... This scene is definitely gonna be in Cycle.
I'll just add an extra event during the Vigilantes section of the My Hero area where you meet Ochaco and Toga.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Brainy Barker's side-quest has now been fully coded in and tested out!
So far, her and Livewire are the only Metropolis girls that have all of their scenes accessible during normal gameplay. Ballora only has one scene left, so I'll likely be finishing her side-quest next.
But first, I'm gonna relax and jerk off!

Reactions: Chinran

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I plan on releasing the next update to Cycle this weekend, regardless on how much of these side-quests I get finished.
My hope is that I get it out before my shift on Friday, but if not, then it'll probably be out after my shift on Sunday, I can't do anything with my Saturday shift...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Delilah.png

Some boss fight art for Delilah
I used stock art of a cat to make this because I am, as I've said several times before, a hack

• Haha
Reactions: Kraze99

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's past midnight right now and I'm trying to code in three different Tonya Missions because I have done NOTHING today!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This one Tonya mission that I'm coding in is just a big ole reference to those old PSA comics from back in the day

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I made a new ride scene for the mission that I just finished coding in, it's an edit of the ride scene that I used for Livewire. Thankfully Livewire's body is petite enough to work for this character, spoiler because loli booty

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Progress:
Currently speaking, 35 new sex scenes are accessible during normal gameplay in this new update, however only 31 of them currently have fully animated scenes.
An addition 3 more fully animated scenes will be added to this list/be made available once I finish this next Tonya mission.