Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Kahhori.png

My attempt at making sprites of Kahhori from the Marvel's What If...? tv series, I need to make some more Marvel characters before people start thinking I'm a DC fan-boy...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
CecileHorton.png

So apparently the Arrowverse version of Cecile Horton became a super hero recently, so here's a lazy edit of my sprites of her to reflect that change

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Guild_Hunters.png

Okay, now we've got some more sprites for even more characters from The Hunters Guild: Red Hood, this time we've got the main male guild trainees Velou, Merriopios, Nulo Xao, Tylty, and Bikjoe Bonkers.

Also Mosko Cobbs is here too because of his boss fight....

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
When I wake up, remind me to reuse/edit the giant woman ride scene I used for Wasp as a scene for Mountain Lady...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mountain Lady Ride.gif

Here's the ride scene for Mountain Lady...

Do you guys even care when I reuse animations for different characters?

EDIT: Dialogue for this scene has now been completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 2685968

Here's the ride scene for Mountain Lady...

Do you guys even care when I reuse animations for different characters?

EDIT: Dialogue for this scene has now been completed.
I forgot to announce this, this is probably going to be her only scene. I'm demoting her and Camie from main character status and promoting Inko (Deku's Mom) and Mitsuki (Bakugou's Mom) into main characters.
Okay, thanks for listening, bye~!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can I just catch a fucking break for once in my goddamn life!? I noticed that my phone's screen was peeling off and I try to pop it back in and the top right corner just fucking cracks and it feels like it's stuck on something! I'm too broke to fix it! I'm tired of this bullshit!

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Can I just catch a fucking break for once in my goddamn life!? I noticed that my phone's screen was peeling off and I try to pop it back in and the top right corner just fucking cracks and it feels like it's stuck on something! I'm too broke to fix it! I'm tired of this bullshit!
ooph. That really sucks. Does it still work at least?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ooph. That really sucks. Does it still work at least?
It does, thankfully. However the entire screen is cracked, about a quarter of the screen is still peeled off and I can't pop it in back in place because of whatever it's stuck on. I'm too broke to fix this shit and I don't want to risk making it worse so right now so I'm just not using it.

Also Metropolis is done, like the entire main storyline has been coded in and tested out. I'm working on some side quest stuff right now, but I could release the game right now if y'all want....

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Also Metropolis is done, like the entire main storyline has been coded in and tested out. I'm working on some side quest stuff right now, but I could release the game right now if y'all want....
To add more information to this post, this new update currently has roughly 20 new scenes accessible during normal gameplay but roughly a quarter of them don't have full animations.

EDIT: Add 3 more scenes to the list of scenes that have both full animations and are accessible during normal gameplay.
Yes, I have continued to work on things in the background while you guys make your decision.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm burnt out on making new maps for Cycle, so I'm gonna quitting on this current questline for now and focus on other side-quests that don't require the use of new maps.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I'm burnt out on making new maps for Cycle, so I'm gonna quitting on this current questline for now and focus on other side-quests that don't require the use of new maps.
sounds good. Adding some more life to the current maps would definitely be nice.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm currently coding in radio show events for Livewire, I've done 5 so far but I need to do more.
Give me stuff that you want to here Livewire talk shit about~!

EDIT: I'm gonna have her mention Mike Tyson Mysteries since that's what I keep in the background while I work, it's a reference to me, a reference to my creative process! XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I'm burnt out on coding these radio show events for Livewire so I'm stopping for now, here's what I got so far:

1: Interview with Xander and Mardakko about what happened doing the robot attack along with questions about their superhero lives
2: A recreational of her interview with Lois Lane and Clark Kent from her debut episode of Superman: The Animated Series
3: Complaining about all the craziness and changes cause by the dimensional quakes
4: Mention of recent art thefts occurring, a reference to these same events that happened on CW's Supergirl. This unlocks a new mission with Tonya back at Gotham (That I'll actually code in at a later time...)
5: Interview with Supergirl and Power Girl that references the Power Girl episode of the DC Superhero Girls reboot
6: The Mike Tyson Mysteries event that I mentioned in an earlier post
7: Complaining about the Batman Vs Superman movie
8: Another reference to the art thefts, if the mission is completed then she congratulates you, if not then Xander wonders if he can talk to someone about investigating the situation (which is my way of hinting to the player to talk to Tonya)
9: Complaining about how big superhero families have gotten and how so many superheroes have the same codename
10: At first she's complaining about all the different types of Kryptonite but then it divulges into complaining about how silly some superhero weaknesses are