Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
League_Vi.png League_Caitlyn.png League_Jinx.png

I finished up some sprites of some more League of Legends ladies, we've got Vi, Caitlyn, and Jinx. They've got their main and Arcane outfits, while Jinx also has her Odyssey outfit.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Betty_Boop.png Jessica_Rabbit.png $Roger_Rabbit.png

I finished some sprites of some classic cartoon characters, we've got Betty Boop, Jessica Rabbit, and Roger Rabbit.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The_Lightfoots.png

Now we have sprites of the Lightfoots from Onward. We've got Ian, Barley, and Laurel.

Did you know a comic for Onward was actually released before the film?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Debonair_Diamond.png

Now we have sprites of Debonair Diamond from The Hunters Guild: Red Hood. These were surprisingly easier to make than I thought they would be.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to make sprites of some more characters from The Hunters Guild: Red Hood.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sergeant_Calhoun.png

Some quick sprites of Sergeant Calhoun from Wreck-It Ralph.
Did you know that there's a Hero's Duty prequel comic?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Male_ThunderCats.png Female_ThunderCats.png

I finished up the sprites for the ThunderCats! We've got Lion-O (wearing and not wearing the Gauntlet of Omens), Panthro, Tygra, WilyKat, Cheetara, and WilyKit.
WilyKit and WilyKat have both their original and their time-skip appearances. Which should I use for Cycle?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sister_Midnight.png

Here's my attempt at making sprites of Sister Midnight, a female Yautja warrior from Mindhunter, the crossover comic mini-series of Witchblade and The Darkness and Alien Vs. Predator.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mona_Wu.png

Some quick sprites of Mona Wu from DC's Legends of Tomorrow, I'll just use a generic werewolf sprite for Wolfie...

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Grimm.png

Now we have sprites of Grimm from The Hunters Guild: Red Hood. These were a bit of a hassle to complete, but I think they turned out very well~
I even gave her that "Wolf Bait Suit" meme outfit~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm still working on sprites for more characters from The Hunters Guild: Red Hood, I'm just trying to make sure everything looks alright first. I literally just went through the author's entire media tab on Twitter to make sure I get everyone's color scheme correct! XD

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I totally forgot how many sprites you have done chilly.

but i can maybe guess over 110?! this mixed with both UD Chilly mod and Cycle of Life

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I totally forgot how many sprites you have done chilly.

but i can maybe guess over 110?! this mixed with both UD Chilly mod and Cycle of Life
My list says 184 characters for Marvel and 316 characters for DC, I haven't been keeping track for other companies...

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Guild_Huntresses.png

Okay, now we've got some more sprites for even more characters from The Hunters Guild: Red Hood, this time we've got the main female guild trainees Migael Gagia, Porschen The Juggler, and Mylty. I tired my best to match their color schemes with the colored images of them from the author's official twitter account, which is why they may look off to some of you.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a random fun fact, Cycle's final boss/main villain actually cameos in the new Spider-Verse film.