Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cammy_White_1.png Cammy_White_2.png Cammy_White_3.png

Here they are, my sprites of Cammy White from Street Fighter!
She's got her classic outfit, her Alpha outfit, her latest outfit from Street Fighter 6, and her Power Rangers outfit.
Despite my difficulties recreating everything, especially her hair, I think these look pretty good~

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A new icon image file was needed for the new pause menu system and because of that I need to update the icons of every piece of armor, weapon, item, skill, and battle status in the game...
So I'm going to be doing that for awhile...
I'm back to updating the icons, I just finished the armors and the items should be done in a few minutes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bellnoa_The_Brave.png

Here are some sprites of Bellnoa The Brave from Over Drive Girls, she's got nearly all off her outfits from her debut episode of the anime adaption.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nazuna_The_Ninja.png $Demon_Dragon_King.png

Now we have more sprites of some Over Drive Girls characters, this time we've got Nazuna The Ninja and the Demon Dragon King.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bellnoa Missionary.gif
Here's a missionary scene for Bellnoa The Brave from Over Drive Girls.
She's a VR mission girl so there's a chance that this will be her only scene, but the fact that she's going to be a party member opens up the possibility of her getting more.
Would you like to see more of her?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished up making a bunch of scene dialogue for Cycle.
Most of them were for scenes made within the past month or so, some were made ahead of time for scenes that are being planned, I even finally made dialogue for Chun-Li's ride scene~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I should probably make some sort of threesome scene with Katana and All-Star as a sort of end for their storylines...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I should probably make some sort of threesome scene with Katana and All-Star as a sort of end for their storylines...
Cycle Update:
I coded in a short cutscene with Katana and All-Star at Arkham Asylum during the mission there, and I started the process of the threesome event for them at Harley's apartment building.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
As some of you may know, I saw clips from the Bunnicula cartoon that lead to me making a variant of the mermaid TF scene. I thought that scene was just another entre on my list of non-comic references in Cycle...
I guess I was technically wrong!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've finished coding in and testing out the threesome event for Katana and All-Star, I've also made dialogue for the sex scene itself.
I'll make the actual animation for the event at a later time...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1685375870487.png

I keep forgetting that I need to hurry while working on Cycle because I'm running on a deadline...