Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I work today so give me some comic book moms and I'll try to make scenes of them when I get home...

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I work today so give me some comic book moms and I'll try to make scenes of them when I get home...
and I'm returned. So. Comic book moms....Well Susan Storm is a mom. Jessica Jones has kids with Luke Cage. Hippolyta Wonder Woman's mother. Julia Carpenter and Scarlet Witch as well?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
and I'm returned. So. Comic book moms....Well Susan Storm is a mom. Jessica Jones has kids with Luke Cage. Hippolyta Wonder Woman's mother. Julia Carpenter and Scarlet Witch as well?
*Points to all the mod original Mom scenes from the Urban Demons mod* There are your scenes for Sue, not even a joke

I've been working on something for Scarlet Witch for awhile, but I can't guarantee I'll finish it today

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Drop some ideas for sex scenes for Lois Lane and Lana Lang i.e. what positions do you want to see them in?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dark_Horse_Ghost.png

So I've made sprites of Elisa Cameron aka Ghost from Dark Horse Comics.
Yes, I was reading her comic for use as reference material yesterday~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ruby_Rose.png Yang_Xiao_Long_A.png Yang_Xiao_Long_B.png Yang_Xiao_Long_C.png

I'm still continuing to work on sprites for Team RWBY and I've just finished the sisters, Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long. They have their outfits for Vale, Mistral, and Atlas, as well as their super hero outfits from the latest DC crossover comic.
...Can you tell which one was harder to finish?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Weiss_Schnee.png Blake_Belladonna_A.png Blake_Belladonna_B.png Blake_Belladonna_C.png
And now we have sprites for the rest of Team RWBY, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna. As was the case with Ruby and Yang, they have their outfits for Vale, Mistral, and Atlas, as well as their super hero outfits from the latest DC crossover comic.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Candy_Kong.png
Now for a change of pace, here's some sprites based off every major incarnation of Candy Kong from Donkey Kong Country.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've finished making maps for LexCorp and now I'm currently working on coding for Metropolis

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A new icon image file was needed for the new pause menu system and because of that I need to update the icons of every piece of armor, weapon, item, skill, and battle status in the game...
So I'm going to be doing that for awhile...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have recently been informed that there are versions of Harley Quinn who refer to drinking fountains as bubblers and I hate it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
New Crystal Missionary.gif

I quickly and lazily edited the missionary scene that I used for Inko Midoriya into a scene for Crystal from Frosty The Snowman. I originally intended the original scene to be exclusive to Inko but I've been having so much trouble making a missionary scene for Crystal that I had to say fuck it and use this one...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ruby_Rose.png

I had to update my sprites of Ruby Rose from RWBY because the latest issue of the DC crossover comic randomly gave her superhero outfit goggles. And the change is never acknowledged in said comic...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Candy Kong Ride.gif
Here's a random ride scene for Candy Kong.
Fun Fact about Chilly: Sometimes I rotoscope scenes ahead of time with no idea as to what character to use them for until a few days later, this is an example of one such scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand