Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Real religious AND watches anime? That's a one of a kind.
Her existence is an enigma

In Cycle news, I'm done with the Wild West Town, it has a bar, a 2 story inn, a 2 story jail/sheriff's office, and 2 other buildings you can enter. There are more buildings in town but you won't need to enter them.

I need to go back to demo related maps again, only did this town ahead of time because it's based on a bunch of RPG Maker's default maps

Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Starting some more Gotham coding so I gotta ask which costume would you guys like me to use for All-Star in game? Her original one CQ71d.png or the one she used after joining the Justice League? Olivia_Dawson_%28DCAU%29.jpg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you two crack me up after all it's just a game but if fran was real then i guess i am in trouble because she looked smoking hot. but i am crazy anyway lol. well if were apes then furry mean's nothing because we are the same lol

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Feeling very unmotivated to do work right now but I'm still working on Cycle. I'm doing the dialogue for the scenes that were missing images, already finished the one for Grandma Harley's HJ and doing Ivy's HJ as we speak. Doing these first cause they need the most lines of dialogue and I don't want to crash while doing the shorter ones and thus lose the opportunity/little motivation to do these bigger ones.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
chilly think of all the pervs you will be helping to fap to you game and the hot girl's on the game. if girls play it think of all there rubbing off to it. o shit is what i said bad if so sorry.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay so:
I made the dialogues for Ivy's HJ, Grandma Harley's HJ, the receptionist fuck, Green Shadow's BJ, and the Lady Devimon Fuck.
I fixed the errors in the dialogue for Zatanna's TF, Pegah's doggy, and both of the hooker scenes.
I edited the dialogues of the giant woman fuck and mermaid TF from Urban Demons to fit Cycle.
And I did another boss dialogue ahead of time.
I'm gonna do dialogue for a ride scene with Ivy next as that was the last scene Bison was working on before going MIA.
I'll also do the dialogue for the Raven BJ as that is one of the two scenes that I have Walk currently working one, I might as well do the dialogue for the other scene he's working on ahead of time as well.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did the Ivy dialogue, the dialogue for the secret scene Walk is doing, fixed an error in Harley's ride dialogue, and made another boss scene dialogue ahead of time.
Doing the Raven dialogue now

EDIT: Did the Raven dialogue, also edited together a bunch of new backgrounds for like every scene

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Remember this old scene base someone made for the mod years ago? Should I try editing it for Cycle? Who should I use it for? ezgif-7-10e97016d4dd.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sprites for Roulette from DC, based on her DCAU appearance, and Luna the Killer Kung-Fu Wolf Bitch, from The Boondocks. Both bosses/villains for Star City Roulette.png Luna the Killer Kung-Fu Wolf Bitch.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And now we have sprites for Wildcat and Pantha, two of the brainwashed heroes you fight during the Roulette side-quest. I need to figure out more bosses for that quest...
Wildcat is based on his DCAU appearance, Pantha is based on her Teen Titans animated series appearance

Wildcat.png Pantha.png