Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i see this one better for slender and teens, like supergirl, stargirl,miss martian,terra,etc
Stargirl won't be in the game, we already have too many DC girls in game, and Miss Martian will only have her anal scene.
I was actually thinking of using either Supergirl or Atlee (the third Terra) for it.

Let's put it to a vote Supergirl Kara_Zor-El_DC_Super_Hero_Girls_TV_Series_001.jpg or Terra 456cf559fffb7c718ccb79cbb07a875f.jpg for this scene ezgif-7-10e97016d4dd.gif

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know this is not the right super people but i want storm lol. nice dark skin buetful ass and one hell of a shock if you cheat on her lol.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Choose a skin tone for for Supergirl
A, be lazy and keep the original scene skin tone 001_01A.png
B, match it with the skin tone used for Power Girl 001_01B.png
C, match it with the skin tone used for the DC Superhero Girls Reboot 001_01C.png

I'm really just tore between B and C cause of what I want it to match with something but I don't know which is the better choice

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
B? Is that the one that's tanned? I only say that cuz of ERB Goku vs Superman brings up that Superman's a little pasty to be powered by the sun and so if his daughter (?), Kryptonian love interest (?), alternate version (?) were the same as him then she should have a tan.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Just a forewarning to all but Chilly (since he already knows this :)) I know almost NOTHING about comics or their characters. I barely know Superman and Batman and Spiderman. That's it. For those who want to "educate" me, I'll most likely just forget by the next day so don't waste your breath.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
B? Is that the one that's tanned? I only say that cuz of ERB Goku vs Superman brings up that Superman's a little pasty to be powered by the sun and so if his daughter (?), Kryptonian love interest (?), alternate version (?) were the same as him then she should have a tan.
what an't super girl his cousion how can she be superman's love intrest lol.
The Supergirl used in Cycle is Kara Zor-El, which is Superman's cousin.
Linda Danvers was the Supergirl that was briefly a love interest, she's the one in the one pic of them kissing that got turned into a meme.
There have been a few alternate universe Supergirls that were Superman's daughter, but the closest we have to that in the main stream continuity is Cir-El. Cir-El is essentially a female clone of Superman, think of her as the X-23 to Superman's Wolverine.
Most alternative versions of Superman that are female are just called Superwoman. There are a few exceptions though. One of the two Power Girls in the Bombshells universe is supposed to be a female Superman standin, Supergrrl (yes, it's spelled like that) is a female version of Conner Kent Superboy (the clone of Superman), and of course there is Super-Sister which was a young Superman turned female (and who is also in the game cause her design in Justice League Action was just top tier for me).