Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
But I actually only own Bayo 1
Yep :p i guess after they acquired the IP exclusivity from 2 to whatever set of titles have to be remained on switch D:
But at least you got 1 on PC ´unless you actually got it on switch´. but please resume whenever you feel like it cuz seeing your progress track on twitter and tumblr daily its a hell of commitment

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yep :p i guess after they acquired the IP exclusivity from 2 to whatever set of titles have to be remained on switch D:
But at least you got 1 on PC ´unless you actually got it on switch´. but please resume whenever you feel like it cuz seeing your progress track on twitter and tumblr daily its a hell of commitment
No, I got the original Xbox 360 release, I want to get the duo pack of 1 and 2 for Switch though. I do have 8-Bit Bayo on Steam as well.
I don't feel like I have been posting updates daily, especially not on Tumblr. I only post on Tumblr if I made sprites.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Slappy_The_Squirrel_1.png Slappy_The_Squirrel_2.png

Sprites of Slappy Squirrel from Animaniacs, with human Slappy based on the design by thelewdpond
I know the normal sprites are a little too thicc but let's just say that's her if the plastic surgery was a success.

Now I'm off to edit Cycle's Squirrel Girl scene into Slappy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Progress Update:
Did the cum frames for the Slappy doggy scene
Did the cum frames for the Wonder Woman TF scene (somehow I forgot to do those)
Added a bunch of new variables for scenes
Adjusted the Memory and Test Rooms
Made 6 sets of dialogue
Made 2 demo-related new maps

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
It's October 1st and my deadline for the next Cycle update is drawing more and more closer. I honestly have no idea if I'll be able to finish everything up by Halloween. It's been a year and I'll have nothing to show for it. Got me feeling like this right now

View attachment 1431355
well know that ur not being forced or rushed to release something :D unless someone is actually paying you xD

at the end take your time to finish all the stuff rather than release an incomplete update so ur good bro