Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ProvidenceAgents.png

You see I do this thing where I leave a bunch of reference images on my desktop which then eventually leads to it getting cluttered with them. I wanted to do some clean up today and I had a bunch of images of Providence agents so I just decided to do their sprite set ahead of time (despite wanting to take a break from things for awhile because of personal reasons).
So yeah... here are some Providence agents, top row are random male agents ending with Captain Calan. Bottom row are random female agents, ending with a crappy and quick Black Knight cause I just wanted to fill out the set. Yes, I made a separate nude sprite of her just to be safe.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I ended up making 3 scenes today, did their dialogue as well since they were civilian scenes. I gotta keep making sure I make dialogue for scenes as soon as they are completed, I still got 10 missing dialogue.
I'll try to finish the cum frames for the Gotham Hooker and Sailor Moon? ride scenes either tomorrow before work or sometime Thursday, then I'm really going to go on break.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Finished the cum frames for the Gotham Hooker and Sailor Moon ride scenes
Just extract the files and move them into the Scenes folder

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, so I did a thing. I know the line work isn't the best but it's something right? I usually don't post new poses on here since they are almost always ones done by a proper digital artist like Bison or someone else but this is my first one and well... I'm just a little nervous.
Blank Doggy Base.gif

I also did a Haydee version for obvious reasons, along with a version with/based on the robot that GlassFish drew a few weeks ago.
Haydee Doggy.gif Gilbert's Robot Doggy.gif

I was thinking of using it for Power Girl/Bustice, since it's pretty similar to a reference GIF I have save for them. What do you guys think about it?

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And here they are. Bustice was actually the easier one to make, Power Girl's hair gave me issues man. I know these aren't the best but they're at the point where I'm fine with them. Maybe someday I or someone else with update them but for now this is what we get.
Power Girl Doggy.gif Bustice Doggy.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sharing, gonna do a Uraraka X Toga version next, did a Peter version to.
I've got two requests. Make one where Galatea is clothed but Supergirl is topless (I like the idea that Xander's dick is sticking out of her boob window), and then one with Supergirl using the design from the DC Superhero Girls cartoon. Please and thank you.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just did the dialogue for the ride scene with Power Girl. I'm gonna finish the dialogues for all the scenes I've posted before making the cum versions since I need some time to figure out how those will look. No, I will not make dialogue for the blank version of the doggy scene to use for the mannequin, I don't want to overuse the scene like I did with the cafe customers' ride scene. This means the plan is just to make dialogue for the versions with Haydee, Power Girl, Bustice, and maybe Glassfish's robot. Haydee first because it's a 2 line scene.

EDIT: I coded in Haydee's doggy scene to unlock after seeing her optional boss fight. You don't have to win the fight to unlock it either, you could literally choose to start the fight, escape as soon as the fight begins, and boom, you got the scene as an option when asking her to fuck.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sharing, gonna do a Uraraka X Toga version next, did a Peter version to.
I just did the dialogue for the ride scene with Power Girl. I'm gonna finish the dialogues for all the scenes I've posted before making the cum versions since I need some time to figure out how those will look. No, I will not make dialogue for the blank version of the doggy scene to use for the mannequin, I don't want to overuse the scene like I did with the cafe customers' ride scene. This means the plan is just to make dialogue for the versions with Haydee, Power Girl, Bustice, and maybe Glassfish's robot. Haydee first because it's a 2 line scene.
walk314 Basically I'm asking for this: 896973_Combo.png

So I can use that design to make Dark Supergirl: 896973_Combo-2.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dialogue for Power Girl's ride scene and all the doggy scenes (including the version with Glassfish's robot) have all been completed.
According to my list that makes 86 scenes that have dialogue (not counting scenes that have dialogue done ahead of time, by the way I also did dialogue for a missionary scene for Power Girl ahead of time as well).
I'll be working on the cum frames for all these scenes soon.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So GlassFish has finally publicly released something involving her design for The Bride of Frankenstein, meaning we finally have something to use for the basis of her scenes in the Demon Brothel. The only problem is that it's pretty much just a ride scene and I don't want to flood the game with so many ride scenes. So I gotta ask this, if any of you have access to the other stuff that Glass has released involving the Bride can you tell me what positions she was in? No need to post the art, if Glass hasn't released it publicly yet there has to be a reason for it and I don't want to cause any leaks. Just tell me the position, like was it missionary, doggy, etc. Here's the strip in case anyone wanted to see it, it's already up on her twitter. I'm sure for now that we can at least get busts out of it. Posting this post on both the Cycle thread and the mod thread because the Demon Brothel is an area shared between both games.

ElsOW5hXEAYo6wi.png ElsOW5iXUAMrA9_.png ElsOW5iWMAEh_84.png

Reactions: jhose15xs