Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I made another new scene (something for St. Canard so it's post demo) and finished the cum frames for all the doggy scenes and Power Girl's ride scene. I'm doing dialogue for the new scene as we speak.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle version of an old original animation I made a long time ago. Any suggestions on if to use it/who to use it for?

Rouge Gif Cycle Version.gif

Reactions: Coal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Used the Rouge scene for the receptionist, here are all the frames and the dialogue in a .RAR, move the folders into Cycle of Life and Sex\Graphics\Scenes and the CSV file into Cycle of Life and Sex\Data\Dialogues\Other

receptionist fuck.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I keep making new scenes when I really should do the dialogue for 10* scenes that are already done

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
DC is gonna introduce a female version of Klarion and I fucking stan for it, expect sprites for her soon

20201103_114724.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Might realize a version 0.01C later today or tomorrow depending on when I get all this dialogue done. No promises though as you know I always have trouble when it comes to finishing up dialogue. It won't be a big update or anything, it literally will just include the missing dialogues, the missing cum frames for those two ride scenes, the new scene for the receptionist, and whatever other new scene was made during the time since the last release. The overall story and everything else will still be the same.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
We now have a new full nelson animation for Supergirl done by the awesome Gross Mind 901973_a-supergirl-animated-for-chillyscholar corrected.gif
I realized that with this and the double TF that walk is working now means that Supergirl will likely have more than the 3 scene limit. But she is a demo girl and most demo girls will break that limit anyways, so let's just say that the rule doesn't apply for demo girls lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm still doing dialogue as we speak, I'm pretty much half way done (including the new Supergirl scene)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And now all scenes that have completed animations also now have dialogue. That makes... 101 scenes! We need to do one more, I hate odd numbers...

If we include scenes that have dialogue done ahead of time then we have 119, still an odd number...

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've decided that I'm going to try to add in a bit more before releasing v0.01C. I'm going to continue on until the first Gotham cutscene and likely have a few more fights. I'll also try to make it so you can unlock all the scenes for Harley (regular and Old Lady) and Ivy during normal gameplay. Ivy and Grandma don't have all their scenes completed however, but I will still do their dialogue ahead of time (especially Ivy's since her scenes were the last ones that Bison was working on).

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Well... For one update after the initial release, that is a lot.
Thank you for the work you are doing Chilly.
Just be sure to take a break every now and then or you'll burn yourself real early.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well... For one update after the initial release, that is a lot.
Thank you for the work you are doing Chilly.
Just be sure to take a break every now and then or you'll burn yourself real early.
That's my secret cap, I'm always burned out

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have to keep buying new extinguishers every day just for this guy. I'm sure the people who deliver them either think I'm a wannabe firefighter or an arsonist...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
SupergirlClones.png

Sprites for Galatea and Dark Supergirl, done because our pal walk is working on scenes with them

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot to make this post earlier so I'm just doing it before bed. I can't seem to find a way to make it so certain events activate when Xander reaches a certain level in Cycle without the use of custom scripts, and you all know that scripts aren't my forte. This makes my original plan for unlocking the Mardakko boss fight near impossible, so I'm changing things up. Instead I'm going to make it so it activates after seeing three events during patrols in the city. Once all 3 are seen the event that triggers Mardakko to appear in Central Park will activate. I might code it in so you have to talk to someone that can break the fourth wall (like Harley) in order to activate it. The patrol events themselves will only activate if a certain party member with you (example being the planned school mission, now instead of it being the first thing you do after Mardakko it's done before but will only activate if you went on patrol with All Star, if you went on patrol with Katana it won't activate). This should also give you the chance to grind for levels (like if you save the school one for last then you can just get patrolling with Katana instead for awhile, grinding against the random encounters that come along with patrols). I hope this was a simple enough explanation.