Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1649222896414.png

I'm not even done with Harley yet but I'm already working on the outline for someone else... ;3

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Xander-nude-8.png

I forgot to announce that progress on Xander's busts have been made. I actually had to adjust his neck, since his neck in the original sketches was too long. Should I move his mouth up a bit too?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Harley-4.png

I'm too lazy of an artist/too bad of an artist to give her the jacket she wears in the comics, so here is Harley's completed clothed bust.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ivy-nude-4.png

Hey, look! I did Ivy's nude bust! I didn't like the thinking pose I gave her in her original outline so I adjusted it, which turned out to be a much bigger hassle than I ever thought it would be. Like Harley, she needs the rest of her facial expressions.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Harley-3.png Grandma Harley-3.png

"Chilly, will you continue to use the same outline for multiple characters?"
Oh, absolutely~
"Will it always make sense to do so like with this example?"
I make no promises on that...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Currently going through all of Cycle's coding to include all the new busts for all the events that would involve them... every single one... this is gonna take awhile...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Currently going through all of Cycle's coding to include all the new busts for all the events that would involve them... every single one... this is gonna take awhile...
It took me an hour just to update 10 maps... I'm gonna stop now because my hand is hurting again...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I want to use Xander's outline to make busts for two other male characters, so I'll either be doing those next or I'll do busts for Tatsu/Katana and Olivia/All-Star as I need their busts to finish the updated coding I'm working on.