Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've updated my Doctor Eggma'am sprites to include her in the Egg Mobile and I've made new Rouge The Bat sprites in my own style to replace the ones from Sonic Battle that we're been using

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Any good horror/creepy comic and manga recommendations? Preferably some short ones or even one shots.
I've decided to go all in on having all Greta (Secret from DC Comics) missions be horror related rather than directly tied to DC stuff

Feb 27, 2020
Any good horror/creepy comic and manga recommendations? Preferably some short ones or even one shots.
I've decided to go all in on having all Greta (Secret from DC Comics) missions be horror related rather than directly tied to DC stuff

Not exactly short, but those are multiple stories anyway so you might find some of them useful. Definetely recommend reading the whole thing tho

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished coding and testing out something new, something related to one of my recent posts on the Urban Demons mod thread...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Not exactly short, but those are multiple stories anyway so you might find some of them useful. Definetely recommend reading the whole thing tho
I'll be sure to check it out once I have the time, thanks Cloud

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

*Finally opens the link*
*Images begin to load*
897.gif
*Sees that one panel before bed, YOU KNOW THE ONE THE ONE YOU SHOULDN'T SEE BEFORE BED*
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif
Did you send this because you found these sprites in the game files?
Hachishakusama.png

Reactions: BackRunner

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Alkhema.png

A quick sprite set of Marvel villainess Alkhema, using her as the female robot boss for what I have planned for Metropolis
"But she's Marvel not DC!"
Shut up, I do what I want XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PXL_20220326_001531656~2.jpg

Some more enemy/boss art.
Quackerjack and Liquidator from Darkwing Duck, I'm actually really proud with how these came out.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Yo, is it gay if we bang Summer since she's a dude that got isekai-ed into a female body?

I ask because well...

Cabin - Outside.png Cabin - Upstairs.png Cabin - Downstairs.png Cabin - Basement.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
As long as you don't mention the fact that she was originally a he in-game, I think most people will be fine with it. Ignorance is bliss.
"don't mention the fact that she was originally a he in-game"

*remembers how the dialogue for Super-Sister's scenes are set up and starts sweating*

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was supposed to color my traditional art for Cycle over these past few days but instead I made maps and coded in some more supervisor attack events...
But I did draw another enemy though!