Doctor_Eggmaam.png

Sprites of Doctor Eggma'am to go with our Bowsette sprites
Original character design by @ ciosuii on Twitter

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
New_Leaf_Main_Street.png

I tried my best to recreate Main Street from Animal Crossing: New Leaf, with some minor alterations...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Rapunzel_Tower.png

~Flower, gleam and glow
Let your powers shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Rapunzel.png Mother_Gothel.png

~Mother's right here
Mother will protect you
Darling, here's what I suggest
Skip the drama
Stay with Mama
Mother knows best~

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
Dumb question incoming sry about that, but i saw that in the file there is a lot of scenes but how can i see them ?
i know that there is a memory/cheat room but the majority of choice do nothing or 'error to load image'.
One last thing, does the cheat/memory room is the room we enter with the teleporter ? (if not mb i'm a dumbass)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dumb question incoming sry about that, but i saw that in the file there is a lot of scenes but how can i see them ?
i know that there is a memory/cheat room but the majority of choice do nothing or 'error to load image'.
One last thing, does the cheat/memory room is the room we enter with the teleporter ? (if not mb i'm a dumbass)
The way you worded your questions are a bit confusing so I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

A lot of scenes are coded in ahead of time for future releases, this is mainly to remove the need to start a new save for every release. Though the next release will need a new save regardless due to a unavoidable bug I found...

If you are getting an 'error to load image' message than that simply means you are looking at a scene that is coded in, but doesn't have the image frames completed, likely meaning it's a scene that has been coded in ahead of time.

If you use the teleport cheat then you are transported to the Test Room, the ability to view scenes in this area is to accommodate the people that don't actually want to play the game and simply want to view the sex scenes.

The memory room is the area you get transported to when you interact with the strange machine in the corner of Xander's room. This is to view the scenes that you have already seen during regular gameplay, a way to gauge how much progress you have been making.

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
The way you worded your questions are a bit confusing so I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

A lot of scenes are coded in ahead of time for future releases, this is mainly to remove the need to start a new save for every release. Though the next release will need a new save regardless due to a unavoidable bug I found...

If you are getting an 'error to load image' message than that simply means you are looking at a scene that is coded in, but doesn't have the image frames completed, likely meaning it's a scene that has been coded in ahead of time.

If you use the teleport cheat then you are transported to the Test Room, the ability to view scenes in this area is to accommodate the people that don't actually want to play the game and simply want to view the sex scenes.

The memory room is the area you get transported to when you interact with the strange machine in the corner of Xander's room. This is to view the scenes that you have already seen during regular gameplay, a way to gauge how much progress you have been making.
Well thank you because now i know that i actually went to the memory room and not the the test room like i though before i ask help.

But now this lead me to the following question does the teleport to 'test map' is actually the test room ? and if yes well i got a problem because i can't do anything in there, it's like there is no interaction possible with the characters, all i can do is moving around.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well thank you because now i know that i actually went to the memory room and not the the test room like i though before i ask help.

But now this lead me to the following question does the teleport to 'test map' is actually the test room ? and if yes well i got a problem because i can't do anything in there, it's like there is no interaction possible with the characters, all i can do is moving around.
Can you explain to me what exactly is happening? Like with screenshots and the like?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 1709270
well when i'm here all i can do is moving around i can try to spam space bar to interact with characters but nothing happen it's like trying to talk to a wall
That's not the test room. The test room is the room you get teleported to when you press Q and select teleport. That is the sprite showcase room, just a place to view all the sprites that are in use for the game, most of which were made by me. It's just some mindless self indulgence on my part.

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
That's not the test room. The test room is the room you get teleported to when you press Q and select teleport. That is the sprite showcase room, just a place to view all the sprites that are in use for the game, most of which were made by me. It's just some mindless self indulgence on my part.
Ooh, well mb i just didn't know it was the way to go the cheat room sry for the bothering.