Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1641339_Downtown.png

Since I'm on a map making kick, here's a map related announcement. Xalenda sent me this map some time ago and I've had such trouble trying to figure out how to use it, but it finally came to me! Everyone say hello to the first map of Star City~

And, of course, be prepared for whoever shows up here~ tumblr_mkti4hDLZl1r6u65zo6_1280.gif

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
While in the shower I was able to map out exactly how I want Metropolis to play out in my head, I need to write it down in Notepad before I forget it...
I think I might actually be able to include it in the demo if I finish off Gotham really quickly!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*Checks some Metropolis related coding*
Oh, I forgot that Divine was supposed to get two scenes
*Checks to see how many times the TF animation for Power Girl has been used*
Only twice, one more time should be fine. Alright, time to make another edit~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*Checks some Metropolis related coding*
Oh, I forgot that Divine was supposed to get two scenes
*Checks to see how many times the TF animation for Power Girl has been used*
Only twice, one more time should be fine. Alright, time to make another edit~
Divine's TF scene has been fully completed and has been given dialogue~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think I'm at a point where I'll be okay with having the next Cycle release start with you using basic equipment rather than cheat equipment. I still haven't figured out a good pause screen, but I have a cheat in the Test Room that can give you the cheat equipment and I'll have an event with Batman that automatically changes your equipment to some better ones too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Supergirl Eating Out Silver Banshee.gif

My hand is in pain right now so completing this scene edit was more of a hassle than expected...
Anyways, here is Silver Banshee's first completed scene: It's Supergirl eating her human form out!
Now we need a threesome scene for them...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can someone recommend me some good horror comics for the missions for Secret?
And maybe some fantasy ones for the endgame of Cycle?
I still need to finish up the actor's database before the next update releases.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Can someone recommend me some good horror comics for the missions for Secret?
And maybe some fantasy ones for the endgame of Cycle?
I still need to finish up the actor's database before the next update releases.
uhhh. Spawn maybe? It gets pretty horrific

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
Finally fixed and fully coded in the threesomes with Harley and Ivy into proper gameplay.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nightfall.png

Sprites of Nightfall, based on her cameos in the background pictures from Harley Quinn: The Animated Series - The Eat Bang Kill Tour volume 1 issue 4.
I also gave her a prison jumpsuit outfit because I wanted to fill out the set a bit more, but not much more XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What's the actual process to making sprites? Cause you seem to have it down to a science.
I have a SAI file saved using the female characters sprites from Urban Demons on one layer then a basic nude female sprite on another layer. I have several assets for hair and clothes saved as separate PNG files so I just drag and drop them onto the nude sprite. First I put on the hair, adjust the color if needed. Then I copied the hair on another layer while putting the original hair onto the body. Then copy and paste the body equal to the amount of outfits that are needed. Then I put the clothes on, again adjusting it as needed. Then I got back to the extra hair layer, copy that to equal the number of outfits and put that on all the sprites, that way I don't need to erase any of the clothes to make sure they don't cover up the hair.

My male sprites are mostly just edits of generic/standard RPG Maker male sprites, which can bite me in the ass at times. But I do have a SAI file saved with a similar setup to the female file when needed.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Black_Mantas.png

Some quick sprites of Black Manta, Devil Ray, and Nautica.

I needed some Aquaman villains for later, okay!?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Virago.png

Some sprites of Virago from Green Arrow: Sounds Of Violence. We've got her comics outfit, Arrowverse outfit, and a random training outfit based on the color scheme of the other two.
For plot reasons she will be a party member, but whether or not she gets scenes is up to debate!