1646506590322.png

I needed to make more items for Cycle
Yes, most of these are real things within the DC Universe

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ankha (Animal Crossing).png Ankha (Animal Crossing) - Short.png

Here are the sprites of Ankha from Animal Crossing that I promised that I would make on Twitter, in both my standard sprite sizing and as a shortstack (using that version in-game).
She'll show up as a secret character in the ancient Egypt area along with Dead End's Queen Akusa.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*Checks Cycle's Copyrights text document* Oh shit, this is super outdated, I'm gonna need to update this real quick

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finally finished up the coding for the first mission where you meet Greta/Secret.
Well technically it doesn't have to be the first mission where you meet her, but for my headcanon it is...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
House_of_Ankha_NL_RPGMaker.png

I have recreated, to the best of my abilities, Ankha's house as it appears in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dee Dee Twins.png

From my tweets, you can probably tell that I'm watching Return of The Joker as I work on Cycle.
Well because of that I've decided to pause on coding and make some sprites of Harley's granddaughters, and by extension Xander's nieces, the Dee Dee Twins.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I've added two new locations for the Batcave, a continued roadway and the outside cave entrance/exit. I've also made a map for Slaughter Swamp. I will be adding a forest area that will connect the cave to the swamp shortly.