Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
These took way longer to make than expected...
I wanted Batgirl to have some completed scenes before the next demo release (even if they aren't properly accessible in the demo...)

I took CrimsonINC 's suggestion for a Supergirl and Super-Sister scene, replacing Claire with Batgirl View attachment 1670967

And I took walk314 's unfinished concept for a Batgirl and Catwoman double TF scene and replaced Selina with Supergirl! View attachment 1670968

These two scenes will be connected to each other once they are properly include in the game~
The scenes are looking great man, can't wait to see it next update.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm editing the test and memory rooms in Cycle to reflect the fact that Batgirl is now a demo girl and I realized that I still need another Gotham girl to replace her during the second Gotham visit. She will probably have to take the role of being that visit's secret character. Any suggestions?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm editing the test and memory rooms in Cycle to reflect the fact that Batgirl is now a demo girl and I realized that I still need another Gotham girl to replace her during the second Gotham visit. She will probably have to take the role of being that visit's secret character. Any suggestions?
Flatline_Prime_Earth_001.jpg

The first girl that came to mind was Flatline since I'm no longer keen on the idea of having her be a reoccurring boss, but I still want her to show up more prominently during the late game. Maybe we can start things off with a cameo during the second Gotham visit beforehand?

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Lady Shiva? Also work harder you piece of trash! Be bullied you waste of space! Finish Gotham already!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think I have come up with a solution for the Gotham City Police Department dilemma.
You can access the lobby at any time, but other areas are only accessible at night, under the pretenses that you are sneaking in to speak to someone. How does that sound?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Apartments_Entrance.png

Quick map for the apartment complex that Power Girl lives in, going back to make more Gotham stuff now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
KS_Apartment.png

Okay, I lied, here's another Metropolis map. It's Supergirl and Silver Banshee's apartment. Yes, in New 52 Silver Banshee is a hero and roommates with Supergirl.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
When it comes to Gotham, I remember Orphan from cuz of Young Justice.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
When it comes to Gotham, I remember Orphan from cuz of Young Justice.
Orphan is Black Bat from the poll. The idea was for the second Gotham visit to introduce her, Batgirl, and Bulleteer. But since Batgirl won the poll to became a demo girl, now it's just Orphan/Black Bat and Bulleteer. I'm thinking whoever replaces Batgirl will be the second visit's secret character.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Newspaper_Office.png

Newspaper office, will be used for both the Daily Planet and Daily Bugle, with slight modifications between the two