Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You should be. I can't code to save my life.
Like 270+ have been coded into the Test Room alone
But the fact that 80+ (100+ if I include Metropolis) scenes can be accessible in the demo related areas alone is surprising

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay serious Cycle related question: When Mardakko becomes Xander's sidekick, should she always be in his party, meaning should she always be following him around? I realized that she will be present during most events in game and having to talk to her to join you in your adventures beforehand every time you go out won't make much sense. I think I'll make so when you are inside certain locations, like Harley's apartment complex, she won't follow you and you'll be able to talk to her instead, but otherwise she's with you for literally every step of your journey.

Also... Don't ask me to do shit today, I'm going to the carnival!

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Okay serious Cycle related question: When Mardakko becomes Xander's sidekick, should she always be in his party, meaning should she always be following him around? I realized that she will be present during most events in game and having to talk to her to join you in your adventures beforehand every time you go out won't make much sense. I think I'll make so when you are inside certain locations, like Harley's apartment complex, she won't follow you and you'll be able to talk to her instead, but otherwise she's with you for literally every step of your journey.

Also... Don't ask me to do shit today, I'm going to the carnival!
You seem to have answered your own question.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Another quick question: Are police departments open to the public or should the Sasquatch Detective missions be located elsewhere? I do already have a map available if I need to move them elsewhere.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Another quick question: Are police departments open to the public or should the Sasquatch Detective missions be located elsewhere? I do already have a map available if I need to move them elsewhere.
uhhhhh. I think they have a lobby area but most of it is employee only

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Juri_Han_1.png Juri_Han_2.png Juri_Han_3.png Juri_Han_4.png

FunsexyDB had a stream where she inked Juri, so I made sprites for Juri
I went a little overboard with them since I wanted her to have the same amount of outfits as my Chun-Li sprites
I know I'm supposed to be relaxing on my birthday but I couldn't help myself~
Every outfit here is based on an official outfit
"Wait, even that last one!?"
Yes, even that one!

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 1667031 View attachment 1667029 View attachment 1667028 View attachment 1667030

I went a little overboard with them since I wanted her to have the same amount of outfits as my Chun-Li sprites
Yes, even that one!
huh. neat. Do you already have Juri scenes?

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
View attachment 1667031 View attachment 1667029 View attachment 1667028 View attachment 1667030

Yes, even that one!
Nice, did you make the blonde one? can't remember her name, Cammy?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nice, did you make the blonde one? can't remember her name, Cammy?
Not yet, maybe soon, I need to figure out how to do her hair. All these SF girls give me issues thanks to their hair XD

huh. neat. Do you already have Juri scenes?
Not yet. But I do know that she'll be a reoccurring boss for the Marvel Vs Capcom references involving Chun-Li and Cammy.

And if some animators *Cough* NUBESROJAS *Cough* AnimationAttempts *Cough* Bisonbison *Cough* wanted to make me some scenes of those girls for my birthday, that would be nice~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Me: Man, I want to use Bison's original version of the Kimberly TF scene in Cycle and don't know how. Can't just make the hair black and use it for Whitney again because I used the updated version for her
Also me: But you can use the black hair for Ellen Yin, another asian demo girl
Me: Oh yeah, I'll be doing that soon then

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I really want to make sure that every demo girl, again including Metropolis girls to be safe, has at least one fully completed scene before the next update. Right now the only demo girls that don't have any scenes are Piranha Plant, Miltank, Catwoman (Patience Phillips), Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Ellen Yin, Silver Banshee, and Brenda Starr. I will be starting 2 Batgirl scenes soon, I will make a Patience edit of this Catwoman BJ scene that is being worked on, I just figured out what scene I can use for Ellen, and I don't think Brenda should have a scene in the demo given her status as a traveling character. That currently leaves Piranha Plant, Miltank, and Silver Banshee the odd ducks out. Piranha Plant and Miltank don't have humanoid body types so we can't use anything for them right now... Any suggestions on scenes to edit for Silver Banshee? It would have to be a scene that we can edit both a normal and empowered variant for though...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
These took way longer to make than expected...
I wanted Batgirl to have some completed scenes before the next demo release (even if they aren't properly accessible in the demo...)

I took CrimsonINC 's suggestion for a Supergirl and Super-Sister scene, replacing Claire with Batgirl Batgirl Supergirl Double Dildo.gif

And I took walk314 's unfinished concept for a Batgirl and Catwoman double TF scene and replaced Selina with Supergirl! Batgirl Supergirl Double TF.gif

These two scenes will be connected to each other once they are properly include in the game~