Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1644942412734.png

The poll is done and according to it, you guys really like Barbara! (And apparently hate Bluebird...)
With this done, I can now continue coding for Arkham Asylum. I will also update the character list to include Barbara in Gotham's prologue section.
I still need suggestions on who will replace her original post demo spot...

EDIT: Post have been updated

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You remember SecretSal 's old custom Kimberly busts that made her look so Asian and looked like a completely new character? And you know how each Whitney Chang scene is an edit of a mod original Kimberly scene? Well I did a thing and now Whitney has busts~

Whitney-4.png Whitney-nude-4.png

Reactions: SecretSal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
As you may already know the Cavewoman from the Urban Demons mod will be part of a time travel mission within Cycle, meaning she will no longer be running the House of Wayward Souls in Gamedeus like she does in the mod. I have decided that Toriel will now be the home running the House of Wayward Souls, I'm doing this because I don't want to make a new character to replace that role, as I would now need to find a way to introduce said new character in the Urban Demons mod, and because Toriel already exists in that location.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
As you may already know the Cavewoman from the Urban Demons mod will be part of a time travel mission within Cycle, meaning she will no longer be running the House of Wayward Souls in Gamedeus like she does in the mod. I have decided that Toriel will now be the home running the House of Wayward Souls, I'm doing this because I don't want to make a new character to replace that role, as I would now need to find a way to introduce said new character in the Urban Demons mod, and because Toriel already exists in that location.
fair enough

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alice Ride.gif

Another scene edit, this time turning the Vivi/Maleficent/Neala ride scene from the Urban Demons mod into an Alice Mitchell scene. This was an old suggestion from CrimsonINC , like really old, like he made the suggestion before Cycle had it's own thread old~! XD

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did some coding for the Hell section of the Civilian scenes in Cycle's Test and Memory Rooms.
Why?
I have my reasons~

20200404_184550 Cycle Version.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I just finished re-doing all the coding in the House of Wayward Souls to reflect all the changes with Toriel and to better fit in with Cycle's story.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finally figured out how to give your party experience points outside of battle! So now future training events no longer need to be actual fights. I'll go remove the old coding for such events now, I'll keep Sandbag though, since I know you guys like him.

EDIT: Training with Tatsu/Katana now gives you experience points as well

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I realized that there are still a few characters in Cycle that have scenes associated with them but don't have sprites. I'll try to get sprites of them done before work tomorrow.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot how many scenes I was actually able to code into the demo areas of Cycle, kinda proud of myself for that since there are quite a bit of them

Reactions: BunnyWing