Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Me: Damn, I need to figure out how to make maps for Arkham Asylum
Also me: Why don't you just take the cell blocks from The Raft and do a little recoloring for them?
Me: That would work, but I need a cafeteria map too!
Also me: Just do the same thing with the high school cafeteria map
Me: That's a great idea, I'm a genius!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I've decided that the inside of Arhkam Asylum will only be accessible during it's mission.
It doesn't make sense to be able to return there afterwards seeing as The Raft will be the main accessible prison area in the game.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Cycle Update:
I've decided that the inside of Arhkam Asylum will only be accessible during it's mission.
It doesn't make sense to be able to return there afterwards seeing as The Raft will be the main accessible prison area in the game.
Will all the prisoners from Arkham be sent to The Raft or we will never get a chance to revisit their scenes in-game?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Looked through the database and these seem to be the only scenes made by LoveUrban aka BisonBison that haven't been edited for use in Cycle in anyway whatsoever. Any suggestions on demo girls to use for this scenes?

Most are lesbian scenes so I honestly have no idea on how to re-use most of these... I was able to edit some lesbian scenes to be straight scenes via cropping but these will be harder to do...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Will all the prisoners from Arkham be sent to The Raft or we will never get a chance to revisit their scenes in-game?
I currently only have two bosses planned for the Asylum, one male boss that is sent to The Raft, the other is female and she moves into Harley's apartment complex. All regular enemies and bosses can be fought again via the L.M.D. in the Fantasy Chamber (Cycle's Memory room).
If you have any other suggestions for some mini-bosses, I'm open to hearing them.

I kinda wanna use the purple haired cutie in the background of these shots but I legitimately have no idea who she is XD
Screenshot_20220213-163634~2.png Screenshot_20220213-163712~2.png Screenshot_20220213-163718~2.png

look what I found ChillyScholar since yours is considered fan-game maybe you could use it.
I will neither confirm nor deny the fact that I may have already used these while making my own sprites.
Hey!
Stop staring at my Daredevil and Cyclops sprites!
Stop it I say!

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I currently only have two bosses planned for the Asylum, one male boss that is sent to The Raft, the other is female and she moves into Harley's apartment complex. All regular enemies and bosses can be fought again via the L.M.D. in the Fantasy Chamber (Cycle's Memory room).
If you have any other suggestions for some mini-bosses, I'm open to hearing them.

I kinda wanna use the purple haired cutie in the background of these shots but I legitimately have no idea who she is XD
View attachment 1651829 View attachment 1651830 View attachment 1651831

I will neither confirm nor deny the fact that I may have already used these while making my own sprites.
Hey!
Stop it I say!
I was gonna send other possibles sprites for you to use, but I presume that you already search the whole website like I'm doing it right lmao.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

Hey!
Stop it I say!
About male enemies, how about Clayface? If you are into it you know what you can make him do~~

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019

Hey!
Stop it I say!
I think that's supposed to be Jinx

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was gonna send other possibles sprites for you to use, but I presume that you already search the whole website like I'm doing it right lmao.
I have searched for countless hours to find sprites for use in Cycle, but my searches were mostly fruitless. This lead to me deciding to say "Fuck it, I'll make them myself!"

About male enemies, how about Clayface? If you are into it you know what you can make him do~~
One of the Clayfaces is actually the first post demo boss for Gotham. And I know what you're referencing boy, I say that art by Aeolus06, I retweeted it! XD

I think that's supposed to be Jinx
If it's, is a downgrade from the TT version
Most of the outfits in the show are comic accurate so it can't be Jinx, comic Jinx isn't albino like in TT. I was thinking it was Livewire but then she showed up later on in the show and killed that theory XD