Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ballora-1.png Ballora-2.png Ballora-3.png Ballora-4.png Ballora-5.png Ballora-6.png Ballora-7.png Ballora-8.png
Ballora-nude-1.png Ballora-nude-2.png Ballora-nude-3.png Ballora-nude-4.png Ballora-nude-5.png Ballora-nude-6.png Ballora-nude-7.png Ballora-nude-8.png

Okay, last bust set for the night, this time it's a sexy version of Ballora from Five Nights At Freddy's. The outline is based on some updated Chica busts that ZeroEnergy has been working on. And she will be replacing Chica in Cycle's reuse of the UD mod's arcade location. I'm super tired right now so most of her facial expressions are just copied over from my Harley busts, maybe I'll change them later, maybe I won't, whatever... I need some sleep...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I keep forgetting that Tonya Lightfoot/Sasquatch Detective is an important enough character that needs busts. I really to add her to the list of bust work that needs to be done for the next demo release...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I started making Sasquatch Detective busts even though I'm not finished with Wonder Woman or She-Hulk. I swear I'll finish all of them either tonight or sometime tomorrow... hopefully...

• Love
Reactions: DarkComics

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I started to update Tonya's pre-existing coding with her new busts but I'm too tired to finish right now and I have to wake up early tomorrow as well so I'm just gonna had to sleep...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PXL_20220507_204720268.jpg

It's Free Comic Book Day and I went shopping, and I got this Jingle Bells omnibus! This is the ultimate reference material for Cycle, it's literally every single one of her comic appearances, except for one!

I literally went from making bust art of her on Tuesday to owning her entire comics catalog just 4 days later!

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
She-Ra-1.png She-Ra-2.png She-Ra-3.png She-Ra-4.png She-Ra-5.png She-Ra-6.png She-Ra-7.png She-Ra-8.png
She-Ra-nude-1.png She-Ra-nude-2.png She-Ra-nude-3.png She-Ra-nude-4.png She-Ra-nude-5.png She-Ra-nude-6.png She-Ra-nude-7.png She-Ra-nude-8.png

I am still working on the busts for Wonder Woman and She-Hulk, almost done with them, just need to make civilian outfits! Anyways, while doing them I combined aspects of both of them to make busts of classic She-Ra! It's for use in her appearance in the UD mod and it's reuse in Cycle~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I've made my decision...
Wonder Woman won't have glasses on in her civilian outfit busts, but Super-Sister will!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished Wonder Woman's busts... but I just remembered all of the other Wonder Women that I made sprites of so I might as well recolor Diana to be them... and one of them is Amazon from Amalgam Comics aka Storm in Diana's outfit so I might as well make Storm busts too...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, so here is how things are coming along: Wonder Woman, She-Hulk, Amazon, Nubia, She-Clone, and Wonder Girl (Yara Flor) all have completed busts. Storm has nude and civilian outfit busts, but still needs hero outfit busts. Artemis of Bana-Mighdall is next but needs adjustments

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My dumbass just realized that I could use my She-Hulk busts to make busts of Red She-Hulk and Lyra... so yeah... expect to see them too...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Titania-1.png Titania-2.png Titania-3.png Titania-4.png Titania-5.png Titania-6.png Titania-7.png Titania-8.png
Titania-nude-1.png Titania-nude-2.png Titania-nude-3.png Titania-nude-4.png Titania-nude-5.png Titania-nude-6.png Titania-nude-7.png Titania-nude-8.png

Like with my She-Ra busts, I've combined aspects of my Wonder Woman and She-Hulk busts to make a new character, this time it's Titania. However unlike She-Ra, who was mostly Wonder Woman with a little She-Hulk, Mary here is mostly She-Hulk with a little Wonder Woman. Her outfit here is based on her appearance in the first issue of the new She-Hulk solo series, She-Hulk Volume 4 issue 1 She-Hulk (2022) 01 (of 05)-004.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ororo-hero-1.png Ororo-hero-2.png Ororo-hero-3.png Ororo-hero-4.png Ororo-hero-5.png Ororo-hero-6.png Ororo-hero-7.png Ororo-hero-8.png
Ororo-1.png Ororo-2.png Ororo-3.png Ororo-4.png Ororo-5.png Ororo-6.png Ororo-7.png Ororo-8.png
Ororo-nude-1.png Ororo-nude-2.png Ororo-nude-3.png Ororo-nude-4.png Ororo-nude-5.png Ororo-nude-6.png Ororo-nude-7.png Ororo-nude-8.png

And since Amazon is just Storm in Wonder Woman's outfit, I decided to just say "Fuck it!" and use Diana's busts for Ororo as well. Her outfits are based off her appearance in X-Men: Evolution. Most X-Men characters in Cycle will be based of their appearances there as well.