Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Claire-hero-1.png Claire-hero-2.png Claire-hero-3.png Claire-hero-4.png Claire-hero-5.png Claire-hero-6.png Claire-hero-7.png Claire-hero-8.png
Claire-1.png Claire-2.png Claire-3.png Claire-4.png Claire-5.png Claire-6.png Claire-7.png Claire-8.png
Claire-nude-1.png Claire-nude-2.png Claire-nude-3.png Claire-nude-4.png Claire-nude-5.png Claire-nude-6.png Claire-nude-7.png Claire-nude-8.png
Claire-nude-hero-1.png Claire-nude-hero-2.png Claire-nude-hero-3.png Claire-nude-hero-4.png Claire-nude-hero-5.png Claire-nude-hero-6.png Claire-nude-hero-7.png Claire-nude-hero-8.png

Time for more busts, now we have Super-Sister aka Claire Kent aka Superman from an alternate universe who was transformed into a woman because he was being a sexist little cunt. Through this is an adult version based on Pink Krytonite Superman in Justice League Action.
As stated before, I decided to give her civilian busts a pair of glasses, the outfit is based off the one she wears in her debut comic, just slightly adjusted. I also decided to give her hero busts her signature trunks~
This bust is based on a bust outline made by ZeroEnergy for his UD Mod.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I finally finished updating Sasquatch Detective/Tonya's pre-existing coding with her new busts...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just realized my Super-Sister busts were the wrong size so I just had to resize all of them...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
RedSheHulk.png LyraSheHulk.png MarvelTitania.png

So I made some quick sprites of the other She-Hulks I made busts of, as well as sprites for Marvel's Titania, of course based on her outfit in She-Hulk volume 4 issue 1

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For those curious, these are the following main character demo girls that still need busts (including those in Metropolis and traveling characters):
Piranha Plant*
Miltank*
Detective Ellen Yin
Kamen Rider Avis
Livewire
Brainy Barker
Black Canary
Brenda Starr
Ratcatcher II

Those with an asterisk next to their name are characters that I'm still debating on if they actually need busts...

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
For those curious, these are the following main character demo girls that still need busts (including those in Metropolis and traveling characters):
Piranha Plant*
Miltank*
Detective Ellen Yin
Kamen Rider Avis
Livewire
Brainy Barker
Black Canary
Brenda Starr
Ratcatcher II

Those with an asterisk next to their name are characters that I'm still debating on if they actually need busts...
damn man. That's alot.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Piranha Plant*
Miltank*
Detective Ellen Yin
Kamen Rider Avis
Livewire
Brainy Barker
Black Canary
Brenda Starr
Ratcatcher II

Which design are you using for black canary? I hope the DCAU version...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I got to say I thought the best H-parody was INFINITY CRISIS and Something Unlimited for DC and Marvel characters but this high potential, just on the concept and the art.
I'm no where near as good as those projects
Don't get your hopes up, you'll end up disappointed

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Before anyone asks, Cycle already has a MultiVersus reference... But that doesn't mean I won't/can't add more~

Reactions: Chinran