Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mardakko_Apartment.png Mardakko_Apartment - Night.png

I edited the unused apartment for Hitomi in the Urban Demons mod into an apartment for Mardakko and the Indavers

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Once again, I am currently updating a bunch of old coding with all the new busts for every character that has them done.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I think that I have now finished updating every piece of old coding to have the new busts!
I'm gonna finish coding in these two Secret/Greta missions that I started and then go back to making busts. I need busts of Batman and Robin (and maybe Alfred) to finish the Bat-Cave~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Finally finished another one of Secret's/Greta's missions (and all the other events that are related to it...)
I'll try to see if I can finish coding in the other mission tomorrow, as I need to rest up, my hand is starting to hurt...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm probably gonna make some post demo character busts because bust work is all I can do with my current mind state

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Akusa-1.png Akusa-2.png Akusa-3.png Akusa-4.png Akusa-5.png Akusa-6.png Akusa-7.png Akusa-8.png
Akusa-nude-1.png Akusa-nude-2.png Akusa-nude-3.png Akusa-nude-4.png Akusa-nude-5.png Akusa-nude-6.png Akusa-nude-7.png Akusa-nude-8.png

Now we have busts of dead_end_draws 's OC Queen Akusa from his comic "Keeping The Bloodline". The body outline for this set is based on an unused outline for Bowsette done by Darwin7 for the Urban Demons mod.