Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
Truth be told, I'm rather burnt out when it comes to the art side of Cycle (making busts, editing scenes, etc.) so I'm gonna focus on coding. I'm likely gonna finish the coding for Gotham than release an update, and then have Metropolis be it's own update, along with the usual bug fixes and the like.
This next update will have 30+ characters that you can interact with that have full character busts (50+ with the Metropolis update) and 80+ fully animated scenes found during normal gameplay (100+ once Metropolis is done).

Last edited:

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Cycle Update:
Truth be told, I'm rather burnt out when it comes to the art side of Cycle (making busts, editing scenes, etc.) so I'm gonna focus on coding. I'm likely gonna finish the coding for Gotham than release an update, and then have Metropolis be it's own update, along with the usual bug fixes and the like.
This next update will have 30+ characters that you can interact with that have full character busts (50+ with the Metropolis update) and 80+ fully animated scenes found during normal gameplay (100+ once Metropolis is done).
fair enough man. Let your coding go well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
DC_Strippers.png

Some sprites of some strippers from the DC Universe:
Top two are Buttermilk Skye and Lily from DC Showcase: Catwoman
First on the bottom is an unnamed background stripper also from DC Showcase: Catwoman, next to her is Peaches from the Harley Quinn: The Eat Bang Kill Tour comic

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Rough_Cut_Gang.png

Sprites of Rough Cut, Moe, and an unnamed third goon, all antagonists from from DC Showcase: Catwoman.
The mission that I'm currently coding in is literally just this short film but with Xander helping Selina out.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The Catwoman mission is done, now it's back to finishing off all the Arkham Asylum stuff

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I put a pause on coding for Arkham for now. I started coding some events for the girls you interact with that aren't totally related to the story. Currently I'm doing that for Old Lady Harley, I'll be doing the same for Mardakko and Ivy sometime soon.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Cycle Update:
I put a pause on coding for Arkham for now. I started coding some events for the girls you interact with that aren't totally related to the story. Currently I'm doing that for Old Lady Harley, I'll be doing the same for Mardakko and Ivy sometime soon.
sounds like good progress

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did it! I coded in and tested out all the events in the Bat-Cave and some other stuff outside of it too! Another boss fight alongside Secret! The meeting with Detective Pikachu and Banette! The chance to beat the shit out of Damian Wayne! It's all here and it's all done!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I always have music playing in the background while working on Cycle, and it's really weird what actually ends up getting me really motivated and in my A game.
Like why is it that the Snow and Heat Miser songs are making me want to work on the game right now!?

• Wow
Reactions: DarkComics

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished coding in another Catwoman event, it's the one where you meet Patience Phillips (the Catwoman that was played by Halle Berry).