Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
when decompressing it said that some files were damaged I think, it removed the poster and another of the same type came out
Try downloading the game again, or use a different program to unzip the files. No one in my DMs has had this issue so I'm not entirely sure what is going wrong for you.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Alright! Here it is! This is the completed story update for Cycle, this includes the beginning of the game to the end of the Arkham Asylum events that lead up to you going to Metropolis!

Here is some basic information that you need to know:
- This is mostly, purely a story update and as such it does not include a lot of art, characters are missing busts, scenes are missing animations, etc., all of which will hopefully be included in the next release
- You will need to start a new save in order to avoid several bugs, most ones ivolving your party members not being fully equipped in battle
- I realized while testing that adding characters to your party shifts Xander back to his standard appearance sprite-wise, so this will happen several times, it will be fixed in a later bug fix release
- Turns out the relationship stats still need corruption stats, even through I set max corruption at zero to avoid this...
So I've got to add corruption points back to the game... This will be fixed in a later bug fix release, I will make it so corruption points are only added during sex scenes

As with my updates for the Urban Demons mod, I've included a save that has everything unlocked for people that simply wish to view the scenes rather than play the game. There are several walkthrough files in the HELP folder to help you progress through the story for those that actually wish to play the game.

I also included a spoiler of several scenes in the game, HOWEVER THESE ARE ONLY FULLY COMPLETED SCENES THAT YOU CAN ACCESS IN-GAME WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEATS! IT DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL SCENES THAT ARE CURRENTLY VIEWABLE IN THE GAME'S TEST ROOM!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
god thats alot

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a website or program that I can import a .GIF or video file into that can automatically apply a rotoscope filter onto said file?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Banette Ride RotoScope Concept 1.gif
Why is rotoscoping considered acceptable over tracing when it seems that it is just tracing with extra steps? Is rotoscoping even actually seen as acceptable to begin with? Serious questions...
Anyways here is a rotoscope attempt I did based off an animation by ZenSinTemple

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Female_Reverse_Flash.png

Sprites of some female Reverse-Flashes
Top row is the one from DC's Tangent Universe/Earth-9
Bottom row is Detnox's female Eobard Thawne design

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
So I'd say something that could use some work would be the art for the characters. The art for the busts could use some work but that's not your fault. Then I'd say those circles in Xanders room should probably be either locked down or removed. I accidently stepped on one and i couldn't escape the menu. I wound up going to the tower of dlc hoping for a way out but I wound up in gotham. The art for the scenes themselves is good though. I would mainly work on tightening up the progression so that jumping the plot doesn't happen on accident. But all in all good work.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Kano.png

A small sprite set of Kano from Mortal Kombat, based on his appearance in Batman: Arkham City Lockdown. Yeah, Kano was in an Arkham game, he exists as a standalone character within the Arkhamverse, have fun with that information.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1660437010542.png

I'm actually waiting for more reactions/responses from the latest Cycle release before getting back to working on the game's bug fix release/side-content update, but I just got an idea for a new mission that I really wanted to at least start coding for.