Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Quick note about Cycle: Even though it is possible to access the burning building events with Katana, All-Star, and/or Mardakko in your party, canonically speaking none of them were present during that event. This is why Mardakko doesn't recognize Tonya later on in the story.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I am playing the new update. There is so much more content than I expected.
Great work everyone involved!
May I ask something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I noticed a bug in the school, after the patrol mission. If I enter some parts of the school map, like the gym, and go back to the main building, the game bahaves like it is on the patrol mission, with randon fights and all. It is not game breaking. If any h-scene is activated, everything comes back to normal.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I am playing the new update. There is so much more content than I expected.
Great work everyone involved!
May I ask something?

Also, I noticed a bug in the school, after the patrol mission. If I enter some parts of the school map, like the gym, and go back to the main building, the game bahaves like it is on the patrol mission, with randon fights and all. It is not game breaking. If any h-scene is activated, everything comes back to normal.

Thanks for telling me about the bug, I'll have it fixed soon. Some events linked to doors/exits are likely just messing the event page that tells them to go to the post-mission versions of the map.

Reactions: Filipe86

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Another thing I should point out is that maybe the pac man mini game is too hard. By the time I can move the MC, the ghosts almost surrounded me completly.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarkComics

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm likely going to remove Brenda Starr from Cycle, and just use Whitney Chang as the solo reoccurring reporter character. I simply can not come up with good scenarios to include Brenda into the story like I can with Whitney. My apologies for the inconvenience...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just coded in some more Piranha Plant events into the game. I plan on giving her a humanoid form but I need a suggestion on another scene for her, I already have a BJ and TF scene planned but I need a third.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 1973239
Why is rotoscoping considered acceptable over tracing when it seems that it is just tracing with extra steps? Is rotoscoping even actually seen as acceptable to begin with? Serious questions...
Anyways here is a rotoscope attempt I did based off an animation by ZenSinTemple
While I admit that I am still working on some rotoscope animations, I'm still curious as to if you guys find this acceptable or not...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know what rotoscope scene are exactly so I would not being able to tell
Rotoscoping is when you trace over pre-existing footage to create animations, it's usually pre-existing live action but I've been using some 3D animations for scenes...