Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
While I'm slowly working on the art update/fix, I'm still waiting on feedback about the latest release. Was there things that you felt like I should have better explained? Was there things that you felt that I over explained? Do you feel like I should have waited longer if or the missing scenes? Are there any more bugs that I should know about? Did dialogue ever feel off? Did characters ever feel off? I have so many questions...

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Explanation wise I think things were good. As for waiting longer I'd say that's entirely up to you man. It's your passion project. As for the rest I feel like it was fine but honestly I'm kinda out of it so I'm not quite sure.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For those curious, these scenes that were missing from the last release now have full animations, be it thanks to rotoscoping or via editing older scenes:

Mardakko TF
All-Star Doggy
All-Star Missionary
Piranha Plant BJ
Miltank Ride
Greta TF
Principal Skinny Missionary
Dog Mom Doggy
Green Shadow Doggy
Peashooter Doggy
Mafia Boss Lady Ride
Female Joker Anal
Banette Ride

I'll likely dump them altogether in a .RAR file at a later point once more misiong scenes are completed, but before the full art update is completed...

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here are the rest of the missing scenes from the last release, which should I try to make via rotoscoping next?
Greta HJ
Slutty Popular Girl Doggy
Jogger BJ
Boomer-Chan Missionary
Batfan 2021 scene

The Grison Doggy
Queen of the Black Puddle Doggy
Gator Ghoul Fuck

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Black Puddle Queen Doggy.gif
So instead of rotoscoping, today I edited an older scene from the Urban Demons mod for use in Cycle. I used Mrs. Jennings' window fuck scene as a doggy scene for the Queen of the Black Puddle. I had to copy the head off of Starfire's busts to make it look right...

Starfire Doggy.gif
And since I used Starfire's head to make the scene, I of course have a Starfire variant of the scene as well

Power Girl Doggy 2.gif
And I remembered that everyone wanted me to use the original Mrs Jennings scene as a scene for Power Girl, so here is a quick and crappy Power Girl variant. I'll probably use this to replace the doggy scene scene she already has in the game...

Reactions: Coal and MkUltSmash

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Devani Doggy.gif I finally rotoscoped together a scene for Devani/Batfan 2021, and it's another doggy scene...

Barbara (Batgirl) Doggy.gif And since Devani's busts were made using Barbara's/Batgirl's, I went ahead and used this Devani scene to make a Barbara scene...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've got roughly 20 scenes that I've completed, that have no dialogue done for them whatsoever...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I randomly decided to add another area to Gamedeus (Hell). I started working on the main hub area of Jump City. And I'm probably gonna copy over the Black Puddle maps and edit them into areas for Atlantis.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mrs Claus Missionary.gif

It isn't Christmas, but I have brought a gift~
A rotoscope animation for Mrs Claus, I made this early simply because I found the perfect reference for it~
This version of Mrs Claus is based on the design by @GlassfishBowl

Alt Grandma Missionary (Cycle Version).gif

And, of course, I couldn't resist the opportunity to make a variant for Grandma Susie from the Urban Demons mod~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished making cum frames for the Mrs Claus scene and testing it out in game...
I also realized that the only scene for her left to make is a TF scene...
So I'll probably be making that sometime soon...