Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Samus Ride.gif

There was a bounty hunter in the depths of space
And she could easily combine your stupid ass with your face
Her name was Samus Aran and she would destroy Metroids
When she wasn't totally pissed, she was extremely annoyed

Just another rotoscope animation attempt...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Barbara (Batgirl) Thighjob.gif

The thighjob scene is done. This will be Batgirl's/Barbara's first scene in the game, and will be the reward Xander gets for saving her after the events at Arkham. I just need to make her a house first...
And yes, this was rotoscoped as well...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Greta TF.gif

This took longer to do than I thought...
Another rotoscope attempt, this time for Greta's/Secret's TF scene. The girl in the original source was wearing a bra so I had to copy the nipples over from the Goth Mom TF scene. I do hope the overall scene looks good enough regardless...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mardakko Ride.gif

Another rotoscope attempt, this time it's Mardakko ride scene. Like with the previous animation, the original source had the nipples hidden so I once again had to copy the nipples over from another ride scene... Finding reference GIFs with girls already wearing gas masks is hard...

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 2013703

Another rotoscope attempt, this time it's Mardakko ride scene. Like with the previous animation, the original source had the nipples hidden so I once again had to copy the nipples over from another ride scene... Finding reference GIFs with girls already wearing gas masks is hard...
I realized after testing this out that the dialogue for this scene implies it's unlocked after a mission... So this scene won't be available during normal gameplay for the next art update, but instead for the story update after that... Which means that I wasted time making this scene for nothing...

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I'm still not sure if making rotoscope scenes is a good choice though...
I personally think that using rotoscoping to create the scenes will lead to diminishing returns. Sure, some of the rotoscoped scenes turn out to be good, but I think that the majority of scenes made using rotoscoping will end up looking a bit scuffed.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I personally think that using rotoscoping to create the scenes will lead to diminishing returns. Sure, some of the rotoscoped scenes turn out to be good, but I think that the majority of scenes made using rotoscoping will end up looking a bit scuffed.
Then I will admit I am at a loss at to how to carry on. I don't have the artistic ability to create scenes from scratch, nor do I have the active sources to have others create art for me.
I don't wish to continue releasing updates with little to no art, or have to resort to reusing the same scenes over and over again.
I was hoping that rotoscoping some scenes myself would help out in the long run, just until other better artists can help me out...

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Then I will admit I am at a loss at to how to carry on. I don't have the artistic ability to create scenes from scratch, nor do I have the active sources to have others create art for me.
I don't wish to continue releasing updates with little to no art, or have to resort to reusing the same scenes over and over again.
I was hoping that rotoscoping some scenes myself would help out in the long run, just until other better artists can help me out...
I'm not saying you have to stop rotoscoping. If you were rotoscoping the scenes while waiting for a better artist to appear, then I see no issue in continuing to rotoscope scenes

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not saying you have to stop rotoscoping. If you were rotoscoping the scenes while waiting for a better artist to appear, then I see no issue in continuing to rotoscope scenes
That's the plan. I've actually only been making scenes that I haven't already requested other artists to make...
So if any of you guys are waiting for stuff like Detective Pikachu's BJ scene, Roserade's doggy scene, and pretty much all of Grandma Harley's scenes in the next art update then you might be out of luck for the time being...

Oh and I would very much still like for someone to make a Longclaw scene, please and thank you

Aug 8, 2018
May I direct you to a quote from the game's latest release post *Ahem*
"This is mostly, purely a story update and as such it does not include a lot of art, characters are missing busts, scenes are missing animations, etc., all of which will hopefully be included in the next release"
ah didn't catch that, thank you for clarifying. Game so far looks quite promising!

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All-Star Doggy.gif

Another rotoscope scene, a doggy scene for Olivia/All-Star
It was quick and easy to do, and hopefully doing her missionary scene will be the same

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All-Star Missionary.gif

And here is the missionary scene for Olivia/All-Star... Not the best, but I hope you like it regardless...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Somehow I have made three scenes for a Piranha Plant, and I don't know if I should be proud of this fact or not...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Green Shadow Doggy.gif Peashooter Doggy.gif

Okay, last mention of making plant girl scenes for now, thanks to rotoscoping I've made the doggy scenes for the Green Shadow and standard Peashooter.
Expect to see more variations of this scene if I continue to add more Peashooter variations to the game~