Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished making cum frames for the Mrs Claus scene and testing it out in game...
I also realized that the only scene for her left to make is a TF scene...
So I'll probably be making that sometime soon...
I started working on the TF scene because I have no self control...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mrs Claus TF.gif

So I finished making the TF scene for Mrs Claus
Again, this version of Mrs Claus is based on the design by @GlassfishBowl

Grandma TF (Cycle Version).gif

And, of course, I couldn't resist the opportunity to make a variant for Grandma Susie from the Urban Demons mod~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just made a ride scene for Wonder Woman
"Why?"
Well, the reference for that TF scene for Mrs Claus was originally a reference for Wonder Woman, so while I was looking at that I was also looking at my other references and thought doing this ride scene would be an easy task to do

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Super-Sister's ride scene has been updated
Don't worry, it's not an edit of the Wonder Woman scene that I also made today

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Grison Doggy.gif I finished another rotoscope scene, this time we have the doggy scene for The Grison

Cheetah Doggy.gif I've also made a Cheetah variant for a future post-demo release, a far future post-demo release...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I just made another BJ scene variant and now I'm working on dialogue for all the 20+ scenes that are missing them...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
While I continue to work on the art update, I've decided to release a bunch of the new scenes that were made. These are for the majority of missing scenes that are already accessible during normal gameplay. These are not for missing scenes that are only currently accessible using the Test Room! The majority of these scenes were made using rotoscoping, while some are edits of pre-existing scenes.

Simply extract the file and move all folders inside the extract file into Cycle of Life and Sex\Graphics\Scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarkComics

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Barbara (Batgirl) TF.gif

I made a TF scene for Batgirl, and I am currently working on a missionary scene for Power Girl, which will get a variant for Bustice.
Even if I have to resort to rotoscoping everything, I will try to get every scene for every main character demo girl done soon...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Power Girl Missionary.gif I finished working on the missionary scene for Power Girl, this was much harder to make then I thought it would be...

Bustice Missionary.gif I also finished up the variant for Bustice...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I implemented another scene into normal gameplay and I'm currently working on scene dialogue.