Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
don't recognize the character. But I got a question. To refresh myself Cycle is your passion project right?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Kara BJ.gif
The blowjob animation for Supergirl is done. It's simple and not the best, but it's something, right?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I mainly ask cause you update this so much it's made me wonder what you do for a living. I think it's just the large contrast with Xalenda and his economic woes.
I'm broke and sell candy. I just send all my free time here because I am a loser...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$TheRiddler.png

Some quick sprites of The Riddler, in game he will still be the heroic version of himself from before the Life After Death storyline. Why? Because I like reformed villains...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alice Missionary.gif

I've finished another rotoscope animation, this time it's a missionary scene. It currently has 3 variations, an Alice Mitchell one that is seen here, a version with Beverly Binford from Family Dog, and a version with Machete Girl that has altered arms for a bit of actual variation. You guys will get to see the other variation when the next update is released~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Barbara (Batgirl) BJ.gif

I was having too much trouble rotoscoping the original source I wanted for Barbara's (Batgirl's) BJ scene, so I gave up and made this lazy edit of Ivy's BJ scene for it instead...
My apologies for continuing to be a failure...