Sultry LaFemme Ride.gif

I've complete the ride scene animation for Sultry LaFemme~
I'll be working on cum frames and dialogue for this scene next

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Neala HJ.gif I have once again updated another unused animation by Gross Mind , this time it's a HJ scene for Neala.

Receptionist HJ.gif I did it specifically so I can edit it into a scene for the receptionist from my game Cycle, as I felt that having a sex scene with her so early in game didn't make sense. Her sex scene will still be available, the HJ scene will now just be her first scene.

Sarah HJ.gif I also made a variant of Sarah from Urban Demons, since the receptionist's appearance is based on her. I can't promise that the Neala version of this scene will be in a new Urban Demons update, but this Sarah version will definitely be in it.

Siobhan HJ.gif And lastly, I made a version of the scene for Siobhan/Silver Banshee for Cycle. I did this partially because of the fact that her bust is based on SecretSal 's realistic Neala bust, and partially because of the fact that Siobhan is just lacking scenes altogether.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have updated Cycle's coding so that they receptionist's HJ scene plays during the cutscene that occurs when you return home after saving the redheaded woman instead of her original sex scene. Her original sex scene can still be viewed after viewing the HJ scene 3 or more times. I also made it so old saves can still view the original sex scene without having to see the HJ scene first without issues.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm currently working another mission involving Greta/Secret... while also being distracted by GlassFish's stream XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I'm back to coding in the mission involving the Kano boss fight. Though I will admit, at the moment I'm not motivated to do coding work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The Kano mission has been fully coded in and tested out. I also updated a random boss fight event in Gotham to include Ellen Yin.
Because of this both her BJ and TF scenes are now available during normal gameplay.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm coding some stuff in for Batgirl (Barbara) right now...
Only to realize that I'm gonna to have to make some new maps for where she lives...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Coding for Barbara is on pause until I make new maps for Riddler University, for now I'll go back to coding stuff for Ivy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
At the current moment, I have no motivation to continue coding work. So instead I am working on animations, mostly ones post-demo and post-Metropolis. I know I shouldn't but making animations is the only thing I'm currently motivated to do, I'm sorry for all the trouble...

Reactions: DarkComics

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
At the current moment, I have no motivation to continue coding work. So instead I am working on animations, mostly ones post-demo and post-Metropolis. I know I shouldn't but making animations is the only thing I'm currently motivated to do, I'm sorry for all the trouble...
Tis fine. As someone helping a friend create his own VN, its really expected if the coder gets major burnouts from time to time. Just chill and take a break.

Reactions: ChillyScholar