Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Its another POV sex position so i guess that counts as variety perhaps
So it's okay if the ride scene isn't a frontal/POV scene?
Let's use another example: I'm currently working on an Amazon position scene for She-Hulk. She-Hulk does have a ride scene but it's reverse cowgirl, so giving her a frontal/POV Amazon position scene would be alright?
Hmmm... Then that leads to a problem with Wonder Woman, as her ride scene is regular cowgirl...

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So it's okay if the ride scene isn't a frontal/POV scene?
Let's use another example: I'm currently working on an Amazon position scene for She-Hulk. She-Hulk does have a ride scene but it's reverse cowgirl, so giving her a frontal/POV Amazon position scene would be alright?
Hmmm... Then that leads to a problem with Wonder Woman, as her ride scene is regular cowgirl...
For me its just a change of variety perspective on positions so the more the merrier. but you're the boss in that matter :D

In my opinion between reverse cowgirl and amazon when comes to those characters i guess WW sure takes the amazon position for obvious reasons lol
And she-hulk reverse cowgirl because the big asset and its character i guess?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Kyotoindaver Ride.gif

So I made a ride scene for Kyotoindaver...
Yeah, I wasn't going to make an original scene for this character so I just re-used Sultry LaFemme's ride scene since she also has clawed hands...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For me its just a change of variety perspective on positions so the more the merrier. but you're the boss in that matter :D

In my opinion between reverse cowgirl and amazon when comes to those characters i guess WW sure takes the amazon position for obvious reasons lol
And she-hulk reverse cowgirl because the big asset and its character i guess?
You don't seem to understand what I mean...

I was wondering if giving a character both a ride scene and an amazon position scene would be redundant, given the similarities of the positions. Your first response lead me to thinking that giving a character both would be alright, if the ride scene wasn't POV/frontal like an Amazon position scene would be.

So, using the examples I have already lead out, right now my thinking is that giving She-Hulk an amazon position scene that looks like this She-Hulk Amazon Position.gif would be alright because her ride scene looks like this She-Hulk Ride.gif

However, currently, giving Wonder Woman an amazon position scene would be redundant because her ride scene looks like this Wonder Woman Ride.gif I suppose I could give her an amazon position that would be alright if it looked like this ezgif-1-eb27fdc007.gif but I don't think looking at it from a back-view would be all that appealing

Hopefully I properly explained myself this time

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Height-wise, she looks like a young teenager. Maybe still ranging in the early double digits age but still in a minor.
That.... Or just a petite adult. Eitherways, wouldn't suit Vanilla much. Vanilla is a milf. Maybe almost the same shape but with a bit more curve on the waist/hips (effect of being a mother probably)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I really should continue working on making dialogue for all the scenes that I've been making...
Well at least I did make 4 more sets of dialogue tonight...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So uh im once again experimenting with animation, no promises on the scene tho, depends if it will click nicely for what i want to do with it. Its only 1 frame so far and flat colored, but i want to have eyes animated, and most likely hair and whatnot in more fluid way so its not looking 1:1 to kimberly one (it still does).
View attachment 2202414
Why you no make animations for my game too? XD