Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 2207674 View attachment 2207673
Can you tell that the same reference was used for both of these frames?
Bayonetta Ride.gif Jeanne Ride.gif

So I finished the ride scenes with both of the girls, and they look difficult enough for me to justify to myself that they are different poses and not variants of each other.
Though I'm sure some people will argue otherwise...
I think Bayonetta's looks the better of the two

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 2202905

For those curious...
If you are confused about who some of these characters are, just ask...
I'm still going through these and making dialogue for each scene. I even made dialogue for all the new scenes that were made past this original post.
I've only got 10 more scenes to do, excluding the Jill scene, I'm still debating on adding Marvel vs Capcom stuff, and the rule breaking TF scene...

EDIT: For those curious as to which scenes still need dialogue, they are:
Daisy Duck TF
Daisy Duck Missionary
Morgana Macawber TF
Morgana Macawber Missionary
Leiko aka Go Go Tomago Ride
Leslie J Blair BJ
Sei Sakuraoka Doggy
Sindel TF
Sindel Ride
Zarya Missionary

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Leiko BJ.gif

Here's a quick edit turning the BJ scene used for Harley Quinn and Helen Parr into a scene for Leiko Tanaka aka Go-Go Tomago
I just thought the scene would fit her well

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've been looking for a good reference to use when rotoscoping a missionary scene for Raven from Teen Titans, and I think I've finally found it~!
I'll be working on making that scene instead of dialogue for the time being, hopefully I'll get done with it by the end of the day.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Raven Missionary.gif Red Raven Missionary 1.gif Red Raven Missionary 2.gif

Alright, so the missionary scene for Raven is done. I've also made 2 more variants of this scene, both are Red Raven. One Red Raven is Raven's own inner demon, while the other is the version of Raven from the Teen Tyrants universe.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I won't be online much today because of personal reasons, and because of said personal reasons I'm gonna have to promote this again...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For some reason I'm working on another Cream scene... At this point I might have to upgrade her and Vanilla from civilians into main characters...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lucky (Jinx) Doggy.gif
I wanted to reuse the original version of Cream's doggy scene since Oimon updated it. The first character that came to mind was Jinx, but I didn't want to break the 3 scene rule... But then I realized that the other Jump City girls, Starfire and Raven, already break that rule! So I said fuck it and made it a scene for Jinx, with some slight changes/updates from the Cream version.
And, to ease myself from any future suffering, I just reused her missionary scene dialogue for this...

I'll continue working on the new Cream scene that I'm working on later, as that scene is giving me some issues... It going to be a missionary scene for those curious~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have made a decision, Cream and Vanilla have been upgraded from civilians to main characters. I decided to do this because of the Cream content being made and because of the amount of scenes that I have planned for Vanilla, which was 4 scenes to begin with...

Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Vanilla TF.gif
I needed to have at least one Vanilla scene done before working on something else, so I decided to edit the TF that I used for Daisy Duck and Morgana Macawber into a scene for her. I think it actually works really well for her~
This is the third variant of this scene so far, and will be the last variant of it that I make for the time being.

Reactions: Red Sand and Oimon