Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
The majority of Ivy's coding is done at this point, I just need to code in a few more training missions that will lead to more of her scenes. Currently, her HJ scene is now re-playable, and her TF and doggy scenes are now accessible during normal gameplay.
I'm also about to cheat the system a bit to test out her threesomes with Harley.
I keep forgetting to update the game's Walkthrough text files as I make more scenes accessible during normal gameplay, so I'm going to pause coding and work on that for the time being.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I keep forgetting to update the game's Walkthrough text files as I make more scenes accessible during normal gameplay, so I'm going to pause coding and work on that for the time being.
your working on your own man. Take your time.
I keep flip-flopping between working on the Walkthrough text files and working on coding related to what is currently being written down in said text files...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Again, I must announce that I won't be online much today because of personal reasons, and, again, because of said personal reasons I'm gonna have to promote this again...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Green_Shadow.png

Some time ago I asked @ ElJarochoFeliz on Twitter if it was alright to use their art of Green Shadow for Cycle once it was colored and they gave me the okay to do so, so I ended up coloring it XD

And then I ended up using it as the basis for other Peashooter variants... Peashooter.png Fire Peashooter.png Ice Peashooter.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PXL_20221211_205736852~2.jpg
Oh Lydia, oh, Lydia, say have you met Lydia
Oh, Lydia, the tattooed lady

Here's a drawing of Lydia, the Tattooed Lady Ghost from Danny Phantom that I drew yesterday. I'll color it soon and use it for her boss fight in Cycle.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
huh. Did she have only one breast?
It's just how women were drawn in the show 1670884974036.png 1670885024468.png 1670885042801.png
Some theorize it was a way to get past censorship, sure you can't draw cleavage but you can still find another way to show that your women have big breasts! Just draw a mono-boob!
Pretty sure Desiree was the only girl that showed cleavage instead of having the mono-boob 1670885110661.png

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Stenia TF.gif
So @ ElJarochoFeliz 's OC Stenia is one big hot mama~!
(Hopefully she still looks big enough here... Maybe I should have used this animation for one of her daughters instead~?)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ivy's coding is done, for the most part... I'll continue to give her more training missions at a later time, but as of now all of her sex scenes are now accessible during normal gameplay and fully tested out!
Next I shall.... finish up the coding for Alice Mitchell?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm currently working on coding playdates with Dennis The Menace in relation to the coding for Alice Mitchell. I'm trying to make sure everything contains a real reference to the overall franchise rather than have everything be random childhood antics.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here is how things are going when it comes to coding the storylines for the demo girls:

Harley is done for the current release, I'll expand her storyline in bite size bits in future releases.
Ivy is technically done as well, I'll be giving her some more training sessions in later releases, I just need to properly map them out first. And like with Harley, I'll expand her storyline in bite size bits in future releases.
Grandma Harley is done for the current release, her storyline expands along with the game's main story.
Mardakko still needs some more coding done. I plan on having it so that when you interact with her in her apartment you will be given the option to watch TV with her, this will let you gain Trust points with her as well as give you lore dumps about the world of Cycle. I'll code in 5 TV events for this update and then expand it and her main storyline in later post-demo releases.
Desiree is completely done. But I should note that she has dialogue for an unmade missionary scene, if such a scene is made I can easily code it in~
Katana is done.
I might give All-Star her own little secret boss fight like I did with Katana, but otherwise she is done.
I'm still working on Alice, but she should be done sometime tomorrow. 4 of her scenes have been fully tested out so far, and I still need to make an animation for her doggy scene.
Piranha Plant has finally been fully tested out, I somehow forgot to test it out when I finished her coding...
Miltank is done.
The Catwomen are done for the current release, I'll expand their storylines in future Gotham related releases.
I will code in another event at Riddler University for Batgirl and then expand on her with the Metropolis update, she'll have storylines tied to Supergirl.
Ellen is done for the current release, I'll expand her storyline in future Gotham related releases.
Avis is done for the current release, her storyline expands along with the missions given out by Sasquatch Detective, though I might end up having to remove her character in the future like I have done with Brenda Starr.
Greta/Secret is done for the current release, she will get more in future updates, not within the Metropolis one but probably the one where you gain access to Star City and Central City.
Detective Pikachu is done for the current release, her storyline expands when you gain access to more cities and find more Pokemon in said cities.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I really overslept today and I'm only now getting back to coding work... My apologies for the delay, I'll work as fast as possible to get the coding for Alice done...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've done it! All of the coding related to Alice Mitchell and Dennis The Menace is now done! And it's all fully tested out!
Now all I have to do in relation to this is finish making a few more scene animations...

Reactions: jhose15xs

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've finished one of the animations that needed to be done and I'm currently working on making Alice's doggy scene, after that I'll do the extra coding for Mardakko.