Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bayonetta TF.gif So I'm back on my Bayonetta bullshit, this took way longer than I thought it would...

Jeanne TF.gif I'm also on my Jeanne bullshit as well...

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1670372213930.png

There is no method to my madness, I just choose whatever random scene that I want to animate...
In all serious, I should stop making scenes and get back to coding, my apologies for my laziness on those matters

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
fair enough. Though I'll admit I think Froppy would be more of a doggy style so you can see her ass. But this is good to.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
fair enough. Though I'll admit I think Froppy would be more of a doggy style so you can see her ass. But this is good to.
I'll make a doggy scene for her eventually, I just did that missionary scene first because it was only five frames and I was putting off making it for months now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Wasp Missionary.gif
I felt bad for not posting anything lately, so I turned that joke Jessie scene that I made on Twitter into a serious scene for Wasp.
Her appearance is based on her appearance in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
And it was totally her idea to do this while in her smaller form~
Janet's a freak~

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Out of pure curiosity I ask, what comic book character would you like to see me make an animation for next?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm actually working on coding again, I'm currently working on events for Desiree. If all goes well, this will lead to gaining access to all of her scenes during normal gameplay as well as two more civilian sex scenes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't think I'm going to make it so you can only talk to Desiree once per day like with Katana and All-Star. I don't think it'll make sense with her being your personal genie and everything. I think I'll just code certain story events to automatically change time of day instead.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lydia the Tattooed Lady Ghost.png

I made some sprites of Lydia, the Tattooed Lady Ghost from Danny Phantom to coincide with the coding that I'm currently doing for Desiree.
Desiree's coding is mostly done at this point, I just need to code in two more cutscenes before everything storywise with her is finished.
I'll also have to make some dialogue for some sex scenes that will occur during said cutscenes~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And it is done! Desiree's entire storyline has now been fully coded in and tested out! All of her scenes will be accessible during normal gameplay in the next update for Cycle, and her storyline will lead to a civilian sex scene and a boss fight sex scene!
Now those scenes just have to be made...
And by the way, coding for Ivy will be done next~

Reactions: BackRunner

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
The majority of Ivy's coding is done at this point, I just need to code in a few more training missions that will lead to more of her scenes. Currently, her HJ scene is now re-playable, and her TF and doggy scenes are now accessible during normal gameplay.
I'm also about to cheat the system a bit to test out her threesomes with Harley.

Reactions: Filipe86