Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alice Doggy.gif
Okay, so Alice's doggy scene is done, including cum frames and dialogue. I'll be working on the extra coding work for Mardakko now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, so I've coded in 5 TV events for Mardakko and that'll be it for this update. I'll expand it and her main storyline more in later game releases. Right now I suppose I should either continue to expand on Riddler University or work on more scene animations.
Maybe I should give All-Star her own little secret boss fight, like I did with Katana?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot to add all the new enemies into the Fantasy Chamber aka the Memory Room, so I went ahead and fixed that.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lydia the Tattooed Lady Ghost Missionary.gif I went ahead and finished up a scene for Lydia, the Tattooed Lady Ghost. I decided on giving her a missionary scene...

Desiree Missionary.gif And since it was a missionary scene, I went ahead and made a variant for Desiree as well!
...Please ignore the fact that her breasts are a bit too small here

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Twitter is banning “free promotion” of 3rd-party social media platforms, including the sharing of links. So I'm gonna have to share this on here again because I legitimately can't afford to not to...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just need to code one more event in Riddler University! After that I will code in the event with Sultry LaFemme and then this next update will be done coding wise!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm just going to lay down all day today, turns out the hot dogs I've been eating for the past few days expired 2 months ago so I've got bad food poisoning going on right now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finished up the final event for Riddler University and I'm coding in the event with Sultry LaFemme right now. Once that is done this next update will be done coding wise!
I'll just need to make some animations for a few more scenes before the update is truly finished.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Anthropomorphic_Batcow.png

So Glassfish made a sexy humanized version of Bat-Cow, and I couldn't help but make sprites of her! We've got multiple variants of her outfit, both masked and unmasked, I gave her the same eye color as my Damien Wayne sprites for her unmasked sprites. And she's got a tail because she's cow XD

EDIT: I forgot her ears ^^;
And I'll be making a titfuck animation for her soon~!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bat-Cow TF.gif
And here is the TF animation of Glassfish's sexy humanized version of Bat-Cow, I edited that one... rule breaking animation I made for this.
Her breasts are a bit smaller than in Glassfish's original image, but at least this way we can actually see this animation in game!

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The TF scene with the humanized version of Bat-Cow has now been fully implemented into my game Cycle!
And now, without any further delays, I will continue to work on coding all the other events that I had originally planned on working on today.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The mission with Sultry LaFemme and Neon Noodle is now done! This means that this next update is done coding-wise!
However, there are still a few scenes that need animations done, so it'll be a little longer before I release this update...
It'll be out on Christmas~

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
I am interested but I will also wait a bit to give this game a better shot instead of the demo that is out now (aka I want to see more)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For those curious, I'm currently updating Cycle's walkthrough text files to include all the new events and sex scenes that have been added to the game. I'm also re-doing the instructions for several items so that they are more detailed and, hopefully, easier to understand.

Reactions: Mikedazz1