Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Vanilla Ride.gif

Happy year of the rabbit! And since it's the year of the rabbit, I'm gonna use that as an excuse to make some bunny girl scenes early! Here is a ride scene for Vanilla The Rabbit, made via rotoscoping as per usual...
I'll do that Lopunny animation soon, I promise!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So... I have no self-control, so I went ahead and made all of the dialogue CSV files for Vanilla's scenes ahead of time.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'll hopefully get to work on some more stuff soon, but there will likely be a delay because well... COVID got hands XD D'X

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've been distracted from working on Cycle thanks to Covid, but before I get back to work I have to ask something: For those that have played it, what are your opinions on the game's latest release?

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I've been distracted from working on Cycle thanks to Covid, but before I get back to work I have to ask something: For those that have played it, what are your opinions on the game's latest release?
okay I've gotten a bit tired of the Twist. I shall take a break and try out the new build...this weekend.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
MvC_Monster_Hunter.png

I finally did it! To the best of my ability... I finally made sprites of a Monster Hunter, specifically the one from Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite.
This took way too long to make so don't expect me to give her any more alternate outfits soon, for now it's just the Rathalos and Kirin armors.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sally_TNBC.png

And now we have sprites of The Pumpkin Queen aka Sally The Ragdoll. I tried my best to represent her stitched up dress using my polka dot dress design, and I gave her the black and white striped dress from her concept art.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The_Legendary_Calamity_Jane.png

Now we have some sprites of The Legendary Calamity Jane from The Legend of Calamity Jane. And now we wait for the DVD box set and comic to release~

And I totally didn't use the Sally sprites I just made to make these, I totally didn't ;D

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Professor Stein - Mike the Spike.png

I made some quick sprites Professor Martin Stein, based on his appearance in Legends of Tomorrow... which I then shrunk down to make sprites of Mike the Spike XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
DCAU_Medusa.png
I made a quick sprite set of the mythological creature Medusa, based off her appearance in the Justice League Unlimited episode This Little Piggy.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Genkai.png

So I finally made sprites of Genkai from Yu Yu Hakusho!
...I think she's hot, and I'm tired of pretending that she's not

Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
When I wake up remind me to make a copy of the Strong Mama house map and edit it into a house for Applejack.